X1100 Seat belt recall

mitchm1

thanks for the welcome !

my dealer told me that a accident occurred in Asia and the kids or young adult was a wealthy subject so there is going to be some lawsuits coming

I just hope I can get it before winter for wood cutting season
and just figuring 40 hour break in period too

trying to get my tapatalk working for this site
I have the arborist site ,FoxPro and Kubota forum on it

ps I think the guy that got kill in Asia or where the law suite is coming from wasn't wearing the seat belt and it was in a roll over

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I have to wounder how many people actually use the seat belt for around the yard use?

I don't. Usually I would spend more time fastening and unfastening the belt than working. I use the belt when plowing or traveling around the neighborhood.

Last edited:

harpoonalt

I totaled my 500. Came around a corner on my road they had just graded and hit a patch of rocks like marbles and off the road I went. Hit a rock pretty hard, bent the frame and various other pieces. It's why I'm buying another Kubota nstead of something that goes faster. Things happen fast enough at 25 MPH and I intend to live a long time .
Anyway, I ordered my 1120 right before the recall. Was on the truck to my dealer and they turned it around. Original date of September has been pushed back to October with no real firm date. My dealer has loaned me an older 1120 to use until mine arrives. Still looks new with 500 hours on it. My wife calls it the "Beast" and I agree.

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't. Usually I would spend more time fastening and unfastening the belt than working. I use the belt when plowing or traveling around the neighborhood.

I use my seat belt all the time on my tractor. But my land is very hilly. But in our neighborhood the majority of the ones I see Tractor, RTV, Side by Side or other don’t use their belts.