Memorial Day

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Everyone be safe out there. While most of us are out of "lockdown" it is still a very unusual feeling to the current goings on out there.

Memorial Day is a day of remembrance for those who have served and sacrificed their life while serving this great country. I'm grateful to be an American and give thanks for all of the brave soldiers whom sacrificed so much for our freedom. God bless them all and America too.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
A year has passed and although the virus is less of a threat , other dangers are growing.
Most of us are able to travel on this special Day of Remembrance- - dedicated to those whom made the ultimate sacrifice so we could be free. Free to speak without fear. Free to protect ourselves . Free to worship. One nation under God.. Remember these brave heroes who stormed the shores of foreign shores never to return again to their beloved homes. Don't let those lives lost be in vain. Keep safe and may God bless you and guide you. Have a serious talk with Him. He is amazing . Be safe out there.

Semper-Fi

A year has passed and although the virus is less of a threat , other dangers are growing.
Most of us are able to travel on this special Day of Remembrance- - dedicated to those whom made the ultimate sacrifice so we could be free. Free to speak without fear. Free to protect ourselves . Free to worship. One nation under God.. Remember these brave heroes who stormed the shores of foreign shores never to return again to their beloved homes. Don't let those lives lost be in vain. Keep safe and may God bless you and guide you. Have a serious talk with Him. He is amazing . Be safe out there.
May God bless Us all Bordercollie. Semper-Fi.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome post once again Judy. :tiphat: Thank You and I too hope God will Bless Us All and give us the strength we need to do the right thing in these troubling times.

Oldpath

Yeah today I go down memory lane one more time and come to realize what men learn from history is that men never learn from history.......

I had family members and neighbors from my home town in in this useless war. I missed the Vietnam disaster by 4 years from a government that sent it's best and did not do their best to win an ultimate final victory against China, now we wait and wonder IF someday we pay dearly for that.......

LrqZB0Zh.jpg