2007 Kubota RTV 900 primer location?

Mark.Sibole

let me look back at some old pics I posted if i dont see it plain as day there ill go take a pic for ya and post it when i wake up more

Mark.Sibole

lift the dump box and stay on trhe passanger side of the machine.Look for the Dipstick.Just behing the dipstick you will see the fuel injector manifold.Loosen up the bleeder and turn the key on.I cant remember if the fuel pump activates when the key is on or you have to crank the engine a bit(lack of memory.You will see fuel leaking or bleeding out from there.After a few seconds close the bleeded and you should have the needed fuel to start the machine.Once started I opened mine a small bit just to purge any remaining air out of the line.

fuelbleeder.JPG

Mark.Sibole

Bordercollie,We all do what we can for each other here to save money and help where we can.I dont know where I would be or how much I would have spent if it wasnt for all of the great members here.See even us OLD BROKEN people can help lol..HUggssssssssssssssssssssss

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Good post and photo. Great to see so many people on the Forum willing to take the time to help others.