Actual height of Kubota rtv X1100C

628pm

Site Supporter
Looking at a possible deal to "upgrade" to a 2016 RTV X1100C from my X900 with cab.

Family member is looking for a vehicle like mine, so I might sell them mine then purchase a new X1100C.

Can someone tell me the true height of a X1100C with stock tires on it. Spec states that it is overall 82.3 inches tall. Is that to the top of the cab? My garage is a 7 foot door in height. With trim it is about 82 inches.

Thanks for the help in advance from those who have a X1100C.

ovrszd

Man, that's going to be cutting it close isn't it!!!! Hope someone can chime in with an accurate measurement. Even then, it could change an 1/8" with or without driver. Could change 1/16" with air pressure variations in tires. You are going to need those details with any measurement offered. Good luck with this!!! :)

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
the suspension is adjustable also. i am not sure if it affects how tall it is though. but i think it does.

628pm

Site Supporter
I have a boss vplow which I will be moving over to the x1100c if I purchase it, I had adjusted the suspension on the x900 because of the plow. So I know I will be pushing it. Before I purchase I would bring the x1100 over to see if it cleared, dealer hasn't replied back to me yet on my offer. Over the years I have purchased 5 Kubotas from him. The x1100c won't be in until the middle of the month, so I have some time.

OrangeBuggy

I'll be home by Wednesday, and if you still haven't received an answer I can measure mine for you. It's stock with atv tires and shocks are still at the factory setting.

1100C

My small barn is 6x9, its a no go. Luckily my big barns doors are way taller, so that's where my 1100c lives. Eventually I'll open up the overhead on the smal barn and put in new doors.

OrangeBuggy

628PM. Don't know if you ever received a answer from anyone else but mine is about 84 inches. I do have factory lights on mine so you may be able to take an inch of this height. Hope this helps some.
Harry

628pm

Site Supporter
It will be very close, might have to modify the door some. Thanks for all of the comments.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I thought you could get extenders to raise the door an extra 6 inches. The builder that built our house just asked if I wanted that and I said yep. So it was easy for me. No clue on what it might cost.

1100C

Welcome to NTT. :)

Thank you. Just picked up my x1100c this past weekend. Only 3 hours on her so far. Have a Polaris RZR which wasn't purchased for the work I need the Kubota for. I looked at the Deer, Rhino and Ranger. Almost moved on a Ranger, but the Kabota is the real workhorse IMO.

ovrszd

I agree. I have a Rhino. Totally different machines. I just wish the Kubota had faster ground speed.

Attachments

• 20150923_154936 (1280x720).jpg
    20150923_154936 (1280x720).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 20151009_140001 (1280x720).jpg
    20151009_140001 (1280x720).jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 69

OrangeBuggy

Thank you. Just picked up my x1100c this past weekend. Only 3 hours on her so far. Have a Polaris RZR which wasn't purchased for the work I need the Kubota for. I looked at the Deer, Rhino and Ranger. Almost moved on a Ranger, but the Kabota is the real workhorse IMO.

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you well enjoy your RTV, have fun.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Congratulations on you new Kubota. They are a real workhorse and no belt. I love my 2011 RTV 900 xt and think you will love yours too. :tiphat: bordercollie

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
WELCOME ABOARD>>>>>You will get it to fit one way or the other.......No reason to brag about what it does. We all KNOW it just does what we need it to do.......God bless.....Dennis

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats on your new machine, and welcome to NTT. I agree these 'botas' are the real work horses of the side by side market. Please post pics of the new beast when you can. I love seeing the new stuff. :D