Attachments

• dogslife.jpg
    dogslife.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 644

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Isn't that Kewl. :thumb: Good find Jim. That sure could come in handy. I gave my wife and son a ride to the other end of our property on the back of our 8N. It did make the front a little lite with them standing on the 3 point carry all. I never thought of putting a seat on there. :D :thumb:

Ductape

I like it !!! My dog literally goes everywhere with me....... it has turned into a joke with my inlaws that i've failed to come up with some sort of jump seat for the dog. For now he kinda follows me around on foot, but something like that would allow him to hang out while i'm shuffling firewood around with the loader. :wink:

Archdean

When I rebuilt this "B" I had just one reason for doing so and that was to make it into the worlds first duel seat Farmal B version!

Since both axels are the same length L&R all I needed was a seat pan, a floor pan and seat brackets, very little modification needed! Still the parts were very difficult to find for this 1940 model!

463991155gsDKRA_fs.jpg

DianesCamera148Small.jpg

Picsforxmascard06003cropped1.jpg

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very Cool Dean. Good work. I like it. :thumb:
Much more fun for parades and whatnot with the side seat. :D

urednecku

I like it!! :tiphat: I wish there was a way to put a 2nd seat on my 'Bota, or the old Massey either, for that matter. :(