List your for sale or wanted items here!

Remo

Craftsman Rear Bagger Unit

Looking for a rear bagger unit for my 2000 Craftsman Tractor with a 46" cutting deck. The Sears part number for the bagger unit is 24990. If you have one and want to sell it please let me know.

Thanks,
Remo:cool:

mandrerw

wood chipper - pto powered

hello,
looking for a pto powered wood chipper. my pto puts out roughly 17hp. 1 3/8 6t spline. i'm trying to decide if i buy one or make one.

thanks

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mandrerw,

Probably worth starting a new thread on but have you worked with a chipper of about the size you're looking for? I've found them to be more work than what they're worth.

larryRB

I have a gas powered "cub cadet" branded chipper in the cellar that was used for five minutes, when brand new from my father in law,. put back in the cellar and never used again, Still like brand new. I don't think there is a mark on the machine, to this day. Probably should sell it as I haven't used it and know that I never will. Even though it was part of the inventory when we bought this place,

wedgeheaded

93 Wheelhorse 520H and 82 Wheelhorse SB 421

I just bought a new TYM t273 and don't need my old horses anymore. The 520 has a nice seat and less than 1200 hrs and has a 60" side discharge deck. It was just serviced for spring and mowes very nice, better than my new t273 but I'll work on that. The 421 now has a K Kohler 12hp motor that was bought new for it and doesn't have many hrs. It has a dozer blade and a 42 in side discharge deck. I had just rebuilt the deck with new spindles, bearings, and shivs when I picked up the 520. I used it for snow/dirt type work and just left the deck off. Both are good tractors but not as pretty as they once were. The 421 needs a seat cover as my dog cheyed my new cover up. I'm looking for $1400 for the 520 and $300 for the 421. Both $1500 no haggle. I'm in Friendly, WV my e-mail is dranead@hotmail.com