Donate to NTT PLEASE!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi all,
I need your all's help. I hope we can get some new site supporters as well as entice the current site supporters to renew their site supporter status. I would like to make October Site Supporter Month, and get everyone to renew in October or November of each year. So, yes, unfortunately, this will be an annual request for donations. I hate to do it, but it is required to keep the site running.

This past year was a rough one cost wise as VB over doubled their price for support and upgrades, and our ISP cost went up. Funds are short and I need to get an idea of where we stand heading into this new year. So please donate if you can.

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

and our newest category:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

You can be a GOLD Site Supporter for just a few cents over a quarter a day, I sure think Net Tractor Talk is worth that, don't you?

Donating is easy. You can simply go to your paypal account and select send money, and send it to: doc AT nettractortalk.com (replace the AT with a @ sign and remove all spaces)

You can also go into your usercp and near the bottom of the left hand column click on Paid Subscriptions from there you can select the amount and recurring or non recurring. recurring will automatically charge your paypal account on the same day each year and of-course you can cancel the subscription at any time.

Or you can click on the "Donate" paypal button beside the banner ad near the top of every page. This button will allow you to enter in any dollar amount you wish to donate.

When using Paypal please be sure to type your NTT member name in the comments section so I know who to fix up with the site supporter button.

If you do not have a pay pal account or simply prefer to send a check please PM me for my address.

Gold Site Supporters and Super Site Supporters will receive a Net Tractor Talk rear window decal (while supplies last). Please PM me your address to get the decal.

Thanks in advance for your support and help with this. It is greatly appreciated. :applause: :applause: :applause: :tiphat:

Doc

Last edited: