FF down??

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey guys. I'm just getting home. My wife had surgery today so I've been tied up. Everything came out GREAT and she is home resting now.

But FF is down. I don't know why. Can someone tell me what time it went south? With luck I should have it back within the hour.

rback33

about 10 AM central time or there abouts.... maybe a bit after..

After being OUT the end of last week I was only there in spirit went to refresh and it was down.. PG and I were on Yahoo and she said it was a lil after 11 her time when she saw it which matched my 10 am...

Last edited:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
It's back!

everything but NTT was down this morning :eek:

rback33

Did we speak too soon? I think I am about to time out on my attempt to navigate over there again....

It finally took off after several minutes...

Last edited:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
All is good over there now. A power outage reset the router. The router had to be regen'd.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
A power outage reset the router. The router had to be regen'd.

Don't you hate it when a router looses everything?

Such a mess in the data center, pieces of tables and electrons all over the floor. :tiphat:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Don't you hate it when a router looses everything?

Such a mess in the data center, pieces of tables and electrons all over the floor. :tiphat:
Yep, what a mess. The cleaning lady will be upset with us when she gets in later tonight. :D

Erik

having problems with FF today?
it keeps timing out on me when I try to refresh.
or maybe it's just a sign I need to impersonate having a life and go do something (else) with my day...
;)

Erik

refresh, reload, close & open in new tab, close firefox & reopen, close firefox, clean cookies & reopen - still can't get in to FF.

definitely a sign I have to take the holiday trash to the dump and stop goofing off online... ;)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm not seeing that issue erik. :confused:
Other sites are working normal for you?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good. I've checked server performance and I'm not seeing any errors at all.
Let me know if anyone continues to see this kind of performance on Forums Forums

Erik

11:53PM CST - FF times out whenever I try to update or view anything not in my history for this session. :(