New Forum

Dougster

Old Member
Doug, just how did you come up with Hollywood anyway?:badidea: :forgetit: I'm about 3 hours away from those loonies, and it takes even longer when my car has 2 flat tires.:pat: Orrrrr is Dougster actually an alter ego of one of those right coast corrupt two-faced limo liberals? Hmmmmmm.:yankchain:
Now I thought you once told me that your Mountain View Ranch was practically right next door to Michael Jackson's Neverland Valley Ranch!!! :mrgreen: If memory serves me right, you also mentioned that you were up to your AZZ in celebrities and paparazzi on an almost daily basis!!! :mrgreen:

In fact, I was led to believe that you and Michael were the very best of California ranching buddies!!! :) No??? :confused:

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
I can't remember what I said, but whatever it was, it is my fault that she is here. Oh yeah, the Mrs just reminded me, it was after she took my keyboard this morning and tried to remove blame on her for all of those pics this morning. I'm telling you, it's not my fault guys.:sorry:
You mean it is the REAL Mrs. Hollywood Brian of Mountain View Ranch fame??? :confused:

Oh Boy!!! :eek: You (and I) are in big trouble now!!! :bash: :bangin: :boxing:

Dougster

Now I thought you once told me that your Mountain View Ranch was practically right next door to Michael Jackson's Neverland Valley Ranch!!! :mrgreen: If memory serves me right, you also mentioned that you were up to your AZZ in celebrities and paparazzi on an almost daily basis!!! :mrgreen:

In fact, I was led to believe that you and Michael were the very best of California ranching buddies!!! :) No??? :confused:

Dougster

:yuk: :puke1: :smartass: :no: :topicclosed:

Dougster

You know, I wish that it was. Man if I had 80 acres up in Santa Barbara I could sell it for millions to one of my Hollywood buddies and go to Montana and get a few thousand acres with river and all and never have to work again. Well so much for my delusions of grandeur.;)

Dougster

Old Member
You know, I wish that it was. Man if I had 80 acres up in Santa Barbara I could sell it for millions to one of my Hollywood buddies and go to Montana and get a few thousand acres with river and all and never have to work again. Well so much for my delusions of grandeur.;)
Would you like to buy a slightly used lottery ticket from your old pal the Dougster??? ;)

Dougster

p.s., I hope everyone noticed the words: "...my Hollywood buddies..." in Hollywood Brian's post. :D -d

xPosTech

Now Ted... We all know you are down there defending our Southern Border... and are neither part of the left coast Hollywood loonies or the corrupt, two-faced right coast limousine liberals. You're in the last state I know of where you do the time if you do the crime. I hope it is still that way. I like knowing (or at least thinking) that there is still a place in the United States where folks still have values and common sense usually prevails. :thumb:

Yea Doug they like 'em to work, too. I bet Brandi has heard of the hangin' Judge Ted Poe. (That's NOT me!) Our Honorable US Rep now.:thumb:
garden.gif

I just love to kid Hollywood Brian about his close ties to the Beautiful People of Malibu, Rodeo Drive and Hollywood. :mrgreen:

Dougster

And you know what? They pronounce it "rowDAYoh". Who ever heard of such a thing.:yum: Obviously they never climbed on the back of a one ton mad bull. Only time I did I was tricked into it.:badidea: :furious: You just don't open the squeeze chute while the vitamin dude is still sittin' on the bull's neck.:no: Anyhoo, it's "ROWdeoh".

Ted

Dougster

Old Member
Yea Doug they like 'em to work, too. I bet Brandi has heard of the hangin' Judge Ted Poe. (That's NOT me!) Our Honorable US Rep now.:thumb:
garden.gif
Is he as good as my all-time hero... Arizona's Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio??? :respect:

And you know what? They pronounce it "rowDAYoh". Who ever heard of such a thing.:yum: Obviously they never climbed on the back of a one ton mad bull. Only time I did I was tricked into it.:badidea: :furious: You just don't open the squeeze chute while the vitamin dude is still sittin' on the bull's neck.:no: Anyhoo, it's "ROWdeoh".

Ted
You'll have to talk to Brian or Mrs. Brian about that. It's a California thing. :)

Dougster

xPosTech

I don't know what the heck that all was... but it was the niftiest photo post I've seen in a long time!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I'm gonna figure out how to give you some of them thar' rep point thinghys for it... and if you get enough of them rep point thinghys, I hear you can go get yourself a Starbucks coffee!!! :mrgreen:

:)D Whether you like it or not!!! :D)

Dougster

Gee Doug, thanks. (shuffles feet,:eek: kicks dirt) I'm glad you liked it.:cool:

I would like to research that WartHog/Deere machine. Great job with Photoshop (I presume). The other machines exist. The WH/D almost looks like a fancy carnival ride with the mowers added. If I wuz drivin' that thang, I would have a real big :mrgreen: on my face. Might be worth it to actually get a deere. (I've been saving up unused tags:mrgreen: .)

Thanks again.
Ted

I can't remember what I said, but whatever it was, it is my fault that she is here. Oh yeah, the Mrs just reminded me, it was after she took my keyboard this morning and tried to remove blame on her for all of those pics this morning. I'm telling you, it's not my fault guys.:sorry:

Don't worry Brian we all know that it is DOUG'S FAULT. :yum: :yum: