Emails

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Doc,

Just in the last few days I am getting emails stating a "Post has been made" From what I see every time someone makes a posts I get an email copy of it. I thought I could turn it off in my Control Panel but I don't see where. I used to just get them from the New Holland Thread but now everything.

murph

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Murph,
What do you have selected here?

Attachments

• NTT1.jpg
    NTT1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 60

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I think I know what the issue is, but I'm not going to track it down until morning. Hang tight Murph.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Murph,
I just double checked again and none of the forum categories are set up to email you (or anyone else). I have no clue where those emails are coming from. Forward me a couple of them and lets pay attention to see if you get an email for this post in particular and other new posts. At it is now I'm stumped.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Murph,
I just double checked again and none of the forum categories are set up to email you (or anyone else). I have no clue where those emails are coming from. Forward me a couple of them and lets pay attention to see if you get an email for this post in particular and other new posts. At it is now I'm stumped.

Doc, I'm getting everything that is posted in the Kubota forums. Leftover from when we had mods for each section.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Let me know if you are still getting them guys. I made a couple of changes in hopes of fixing this. It is not an obvious fix so I'll need your input to let me know.
This 'fix' might mess with your moderator permissions so let me know about that also. :hide: :yum:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
This 'fix' might mess with your moderator permissions so let me know about that also. :hide: :yum:

Only if I have fewer permissions. If we get more we're not telling! :poke:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Doc - did you get peanut (aka Tommy 20/69) taken care of? He requested a password change but never got an e-mail.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I don't remember that at all BC, but I did a lot all at once. I'll email him to see if he's good to go or needs help. I haven't seen him or two guns around much. Kinda miss the guys ...and who was the guy from down in the bayou?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Brian, we do not have a member named peanut. We do have "goobers peanut butter and jelly 563"
That would not be tommy would it?

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Uh oh...
If the software has lost primary posters, there's an issue.
I sent Tommy's issue to your doc@nettractortalk.com address. If you didn't get it, you may not have gotten another 1000 pleas for help (and the members gave up).