New Forum

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Many people are cursed with winning the power ball. Thank your lucky stars you don't have that problem Dougster.

Brian, what a nice fireplace. It is HUGE!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Oh for the advantages of wealth! :umbrella: Something that the poor old Dougster will never know... unless and until the Gods of that PowerBall lottery thing decide one day to smile upon me. :rolleyes:

Dougster
Doug, this is how we got our $$, we stopped playing the lottery.:thumb:

xPosTech

Consider yourself very fortunate that the temptation and pleasure of Starbucks coffee is not an everyday challenge to your senses and wallet like it is for me. Under current circumstances, you are far better off than I am.

Doug there should be a 12 step program for this attack on your senses and sanity. I'll try to locate the hotline number.

Starbucks does not treat their coffee beans as would you or I. They get them green
JohnDeereLawnmover.jpg

not big fat juicy red ones
Big%20Roy.jpg

when they roast the beans they don't stop at just a light tinge of brown
july_06.jpg

but keep roasting looking for darker color and smoke
hemlock038.JPG

until they finally get what they are looking for, real dark and oily.
Brandon10.jpg

I like coffee that caresses my taste buds not attack them.:thumb:

YMMV
Ted

Ok guys, before this gets out of hand, we better get a few things straightened out here. No matter what Doug says, WE ARE NOT RICH. I happen to work for million-billionaires and I make a decent living, but we are not rich by any means. The wife says to put up a few pics to get things straightened out, so here we go.

First of all, our place is so grand that millions of people visit every year and I am not really a people kind of guy. So that is always a problem, too much company.:yuk:
a_mans_home.jpg

Oh, before I forget, the wife wanted to show you our new convertibles

autopia.jpg

Mine already has a couple of flats.:mad2:

newcar.jpg

Well this is where the big fire place is, and it is a grand fireplace at that. A Grand Californian fireplace that is.;)

homesweethome.jpg

This is where we live now, look you can even see my blue truck in the background. We get wet every time it rains and it sure can get cold.:yankchain: Can hardly wait to get moved up to the property and get out of this rat hole.:mrgreen:

ourhome.jpg

Just to let you all know, this is not really how I am, my wife made me do it.

Note from Brian's wife....wait a minute guys, I need to smack this guy aside the head. I "made" him do it? What a bunch of hooey.

*sounds of Brian being smacked aside the head*
:bangin:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:yum: :yum: Funny stuff Brian.
And good informative post xPosTec :thumb: :D

Dougster if you saved a penny a day for ten years, do you know what you'd have? Besides a whole lot of pennies, you would have enough for a visit to Starbucks (that is with inflation calculated in). So there is a plan for you Dougster. I'm sure you can afford to save a penny a day.
Just do it!!!! :D

Dougster

Old Member
Doug there should be a 12 step program for this attack on your senses and sanity. I'll try to locate the hotline number.
Starbucks does not treat their coffee beans as would you or I. They get them green
not big fat juicy red ones
when they roast the beans they don't stop at just a light tinge of brown
but keep roasting looking for darker color and smoke
until they finally get what they are looking for, real dark and oily.
I like coffee that caresses my taste buds not attack them.
YMMV
Ted
I don't know what the heck that all was... but it was the niftiest photo post I've seen in a long time!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I'm gonna figure out how to give you some of them thar' rep point thinghys for it... and if you get enough of them rep point thinghys, I hear you can go get yourself a Starbucks coffee!!! :mrgreen:

:)D Whether you like it or not!!! :D)

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
Ok guys, before this gets out of hand, we better get a few things straightened out here. No matter what Doug says, WE ARE NOT RICH. I happen to work for million-billionaires and I make a decent living, but we are not rich by any means. The wife says to put up a few pics to get things straightened out, so here we go.

First of all, our place is so grand that millions of people visit every year and I am not really a people kind of guy. So that is always a problem, too much company.:yuk:

Oh, before I forget, the wife wanted to show you our new convertibles

Mine already has a couple of flats.:mad2:

Well this is where the big fire place is, and it is a grand fireplace at that. A Grand Californian fireplace that is.;)

This is where we live now, look you can even see my blue truck in the background. We get wet every time it rains and it sure can get cold.:yankchain: Can hardly wait to get moved up to the property and get out of this rat hole.:mrgreen:

Just to let you all know, this is not really how I am, my wife made me do it.

Note from Brian's wife....wait a minute guys, I need to smack this guy aside the head. I "made" him do it? What a bunch of hooey.
*sounds of Brian being smacked aside the head* :bangin:
It's too late Brian. Folks here don't have to listen to me to know how rich you are! :) All they've got to do is look at your magnificent left coast ranch and your collection of gigantic, over-sized, extra-large toys!!! :thumb:

The poor old Dougster may get the blame for almost everything... but sometimes he actually tells it like it is!!! :beer:

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster if you saved a penny a day for ten years, do you know what you'd have? Besides a whole lot of pennies, you would have enough for a visit to Starbucks (that is with inflation calculated in). So there is a plan for you Dougster. I'm sure you can afford to save a penny a day. Just do it!!!! :D
Oh Doc... :( ...if only it were that simple! :rolleyes:

All you folks with the really big money just can't seem to understand what it's like for us downtrodden little people. To put away a penny a day when you are already operating at a tremendous daily/monthly/annual deficit only adds one cent a day to that enormous (and ever growing) overall deficit. It doesn't really solve anything. :(

Today, the poor old Dougster started his 2007 income tax return. The only good news appears to be that I won't be paying even one dollar in Federal and State income taxes for year 2007 because I made essentially nothing after business expenses, deductions and exemptions. This is certainly a first for me... but I fear it won't be the last tax return like this. For all you folks who are paying income taxes for this year, be very thankful that you actually have net income to pay taxes on. :eek:

Dougster

xPosTech

It's too late Brian. Folks here don't have to listen to me to know how rich you are! :) All they've got to do is look at your magnificent left coast ranch and your collection of gigantic, over-sized, extra-large toys!!! :thumb:

The poor old Dougster may get the blame for almost everything... but sometimes he actually tells it like it is!!! :beer:

Dougster

Hey Doug -- does that mean I live on the down right coast? :smile: Even though the Gulf Coast is within spittin' distance all the shrimp is now quick frozen as it's caught.:fishing: :sad: :no: Yep...all of 'em.

But...the oysters still cringe when you hit 'em with the Tabasco!:biggrin:

Ted
:stupid:

Dougster

Old Member
Hey Doug -- does that mean I live on the down right coast? :smile: Even though the Gulf Coast is within spittin' distance all the shrimp is now quick frozen as it's caught.:fishing: :sad: :no: Yep...all of 'em. But...the oysters still cringe when you hit 'em with the Tabasco!:biggrin:
Now Ted... We all know you are down there defending our Southern Border... and are neither part of the left coast Hollywood loonies or the corrupt, two-faced right coast limousine liberals. You're in the last state I know of where you do the time if you do the crime. I hope it is still that way. I like knowing (or at least thinking) that there is still a place in the United States where folks still have values and common sense usually prevails. :thumb:

I just love to kid Hollywood Brian about his close ties to the Beautiful People of Malibu, Rodeo Drive and Hollywood. :mrgreen:

Dougster

MrsMtnViewRanch

Dougster

Magnificent? That's about the funniest thing I've heard all week. :yum:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Magnificent? That's about the funniest thing I've heard all week. :yum:
:yum: :yum: Funny Mrs. Brian. :D Welcome to NTT. Now it's your job to keep Brian and Dougster on the straight and narrow. Tough job, but somebody has to do it!!!! :D :yankchain:

I just love to kid Hollywood Brian about his close ties to the Beautiful People of Malibu, Rodeo Drive and Hollywood. :mrgreen:
Dougster

Doug, just how did you come up with Hollywood anyway?:badidea: :forgetit: I'm about 3 hours away from those loonies, and it takes even longer when my car has 2 flat tires.:pat: Orrrrr is Dougster actually an alter ego of one of those right coast corrupt two-faced limo liberals? Hmmmmmm.:yankchain:

This can't possibly be the REAL Mrs. Brian... can it??? :confused: :hide: :whistle:

Dougster

I can't remember what I said, but whatever it was, it is my fault that she is here. Oh yeah, the Mrs just reminded me, it was after she took my keyboard this morning and tried to remove blame on her for all of those pics this morning. I'm telling you, it's not my fault guys.:sorry: