Markham welding co.

colt77

What happen to them? Anyone knows.
I e maled them 4x , no answer. I called them today and a answering machine message is ... Happy Christmas...

Joe

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nothing as far as I know. PM thatmarkhamgirl here on NTT. She has always replied promptly to my PM's.
Good company and GREAT product.
Let me know if you still have trouble getting to them and I'll see if I can help.

colt77

Thank you gentlemen. ........They obviously don't care.....I wasted enough time already.

Jackie from Milonzi responded immediately. Price, delivery,availability.

That, I call a good business.:tiphat:

Joe

PBinWA

I think Markham kinds of "shuts down" for family vacations. They'll probably be back in a week or two at the latest.

colt77

Don't get me wrong..............Markham welding Co. makes excellent products and their service was always 100%!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't look for someone else if THEY make what I need. This was just sooo unusual.

I talked to them in the meantime, perfect as usual.:tiphat:

Joe

Redbug

I have one of their stump buckets...the price, shipping, and quality are top notch. I appreciate a company that sells directly to the customer. Some companies will only sell their stuff through a dealer, (middleman who also gets his cut), and that makes the prices higher and inconsistant from one place to another.

CaptDave

Does anyone know if Milonzi is still in business? I haven't been able to get their webpage to load for two days.
I would like to buy one of their grapple rakes.
Thanks
Dave

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Even with the web site down I've had success using google to find the companies phone number. Do you know the address and state? With that I bet you could get the phone number and give them a call.

CaptDave

Unfortunately I don't. I will do a bit more snooping. Their price seems pretty good. A place here in Ontario wants $3000.00 for a similar grapple rake.

thanks
Dave

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Dave, found this on Merchantcircle.com

I couldn't get to their web site.

Jim

Millonzi International Products Group
3767 Lane Rd Ext
Perry, OH 44081
440-354-9800

CaptDave

Jim
Thanks for the info. I did find a phone number and they are out of business. I also just spoke with Melissa at Markham and she confirmed that as well.

Thanks to all for your help.

Dave
Wife says I have to wait a month or two.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Jim
Thanks for the info. I did find a phone number and they are out of business. I also just spoke with Melissa at Markham and she confirmed that as well.

Thanks to all for your help.

Dave
Wife says I have to wait a month or two.

That's too bad, I hate to see a good company go under.

When you get ready Melissa will make sure you are taken care of. Markham is good folks.

Jim

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Millonzi has been out-of-business for about 6-8 months now...

Not that I need a grapple but how come I never hear this stuff? I'm sorry that they went out of business. From everything that I've read, they seemed to supply a good product at a reasonable price.

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
John Millonzi died a couple of months ago. They went out of business last year, after a successful lawsuit against them for breaking their lease and apparently some difficulties with their welders. His physical health may not have been good, either. It's truly a shame, they makd an excellent product and are sorely missed.

On the bright side, Markham has stepped up to the plate, and filled the void on grapples for compact tractors. Their version is a little heavier, but carries an excellent price and value. Their products are well regarded everywhere I read about them.

Fred

kennyd

Not that I need a grapple but how come I never hear this stuff? I'm sorry that they went out of business. From everything that I've read, they seemed to supply a good product at a reasonable price.

Just give Melissa a call, she will get you all setup with a great product.