New Polaris model at the wrong time!

Heatwave

Oops!

Polaris just released a new 24HP Diesel with all the goodies we have including Hydro Tranny & Power Steering, enclosed cab with AC.

Their timing is impeccable, with what we are dealing with.

What are we dealing with? I musta missed something.

tlk

if you think kubota has been bad about the wheel wobble I assure you polaris is worse. I owned 3 of the rangers - quality has gone to hell and corporate office was totally nonresponsive as was dealer - After my attorney sent a letter they responded - starting to wonder if all brands suck?

BaiJiu

Mark is right, In the last 10 years I've had bad service from Honda, VW, GM, Polaris and Kubota. I am happy with my Kubota products just not happy with service and parts. I never owned a Ford in my life then in 2006 I was so disgusted with warranty and service from GM I bought my first Ford, best vehicle and service I've ever had.

Matt

I think the R&D suffers for almost all products nowadays so the product can hit the streets & start gaining market share and competing. It's all about the $$$ until it becomes about liability unfortunately. That being said I'd take a chance on kubota before polaris having owned both.

BaiJiu

Welcome to the forum Matt, I agree, sad but there is too much focus on profit versus quality today, not enough home ownership or control.

Matt

Welcome to the forum Matt, I agree, sad but there is too much focus on profit versus quality today, not enough home ownership or control.

Thanks, We are essentially the final R&D phase with the twist that we are paying them ?