Winch Mounting for RTV X1100

Tom B

Has anyone mounted a winch on the X1100C? I would like to mount a Warn on the front, not in the 2" front receiver. I think the front is slightly different on the RTX X1100, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks

Has anyone mounted a winch on the X1100C? I would like to mount a Warn on the front, not in the 2" front receiver. I think the front is slightly different on the RTX X1100, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks

BUMP!

Hey Tom.....

I can't get a definite answer from a couple of the winch retailers either. I was told they were not sure of the new model's bolt pattern for the mount?

Really??????
It's their job to find this info out so they can sell their product!

I will buy a Warn 4500/Mount today if one of these darn companies will just take my order! Gezz!

I got this same type of response from High Lifter and another suspension company recently about a two inch lift on the X-1100. I was basically told that they wouldn't be wasting their time, they focus on the "popular" makes!

I may have to switch rides!...lol

Attachments

• IMG_5798.JPG
    IMG_5798.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 162

Tom B

Here's a little information - The new 1100, and I imagine the 900 and the 1120 are pre-punched for the two common winch bolt patterns. I purchased the Warn 4500S and just did a mock up this morning. The Warn comes with a plate for mounting the hawse fairlead. Here's a few pictures:

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 162

pop58

Prime, I would have loved to have one of them yellow rides when my kids were growing up.
If they got out of line I would have drove them to school in it and dropped them off right out front.

Looks good Tom.

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
Tob B, what a SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET floor!!!! Is that your shop floor????