Gotta thank one of my RTV FRIENDS

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The RTV is just a machine. One given to us by HIM........HE blesses us with his grace and blessings that allow us to share together, HERE, what I KNOW he wants us to be given without questions.

What in the world is this guy talking about????? Recently, I have become shortsighted in what this RTV forum is for myself and others on here. Yes, I have allowed myself to become impatient when others go on and on about what to me is mundane; but for them important. I fail to give allow them the joy of being one with US when they discover that this BROTHERHOOD here, is real. For me, I need to sit back and just let that SPIRIT rise and be here with all of us.

What brought this on is a member here sent me the same basic feelings. This member has shared the ups and downs of life, the times, and HIS strength with all of us here for a LONG time. GOTTA thank YOU for sending me this:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=DAE6C9EFC110E6577836DAE6C9EFC110E6577836

Thanks for bearing with me guys; but it is one of those things that I just need to share.......God bless us all out there............Dennis

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Dennis, It was sure nice to come in from a hectic day on the farm and see such an uplifting message. I am proud to have you for my friend. God Bless you! collie