Upcoming Purchase of x900

628pm

Site Supporter
Close to purchasing my X900 that I have been looking at, test driving one this afternoon, price has been agreed upon with the accessories I am purchasing right now.

Question that I have is I only have a 7 foot hgt shed door where the vehicle will be kept? For anyone with the new "X" who has a canopy or cab what is the total hgt, less any extra lights. Specs state 79.5 which will be okay if that includes a canopy/cab.

Thought about the wheel "slop" issue, I trust my dealer to take care of any problem that might come up, if it is wide spread it should be a recall, just have to see.

Thanks for any responses.

blk65brd

628PM, good to see the progress towards a purchase and the positive attitude. I have the RTV-x1100c and it will fit into a standard garage height door - 84". I do have lights in the front and rear but was careful to ensure they did not go above the top height, the only thing that hits is the radio antenna but that is flexible.

628pm

Site Supporter
That sounds good to me, I have 83" clearance with the weatherstripping, I will have to adjust the up - travel of my garage door, it is lower than the opening.
I'm looking forward to getting the vehicle, miss our 4010 mule I sold last year. I believe our dog misses it more, when I am working outside our dog would just set in the seat watching, so I don't know who I am getting it for more, us or our dog Gus. Either way it will be good.

Thanks