...just signed on.

Mark777

Hello,

Thought I'd stop by and check you guys out. Seems like a friendly, respectful place and look forward to reading up on past posts. I do recognize a few forum-names from my shaded past :).

Mark

Mith

Mark, really good to see you!

Big Dog has been looking at Yanmars and your expertise would be useful.
Drop some pics of your tractors on here too if you can!

Thanks, and welcome.

Mark777

Thank You gents...

Mith, I'll post some pic's as soon as I recover from my big 'crash' (computer) and sort them all out.

Mark

Mark777

Hey Inspector...long time no see :).

How long has this forum been up and running? I heard from Big Dog and he suggested I stop by and check it out...

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Mark! Glad you joined up. We still have that NEW smell to the forums we're so young. :D OhioTC was right on, NetTractorTalk came alive in April of this year. We are starting out slow but have a barnfull of quality tractor folks already. :thumb:
I have an ad out this month to attract newbie tractor buyers. I hope we get a bunch of newbie tractor questions to answer.

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Inspector...long time no see :).

How long has this forum been up and running? I heard from Big Dog and he suggested I stop by and check it out...

Glad to see you decided to check us out Mark! Thanks again for all the help!
Keep in touch, we need a Yanmar expert on board!

Mark777

Again, Thank you for such a warm welcome.

Let me nip this 'expert' thing in the bud. Every so often when I 'think' I'm an expert I shoot myself in the foot. And there is always someone that comes along and adds heaps of facts to my sometimes fuzzy logic :smile:. I just bought and sold Yanmars for a few years, and haven't done this since December of '06. I do, however, have a decent library of parts, diagrams and exploded views of many models and will try to help anyone that needs it. I still keep about a half dozen 4WD different sized models - as my property friends.

I'm really a retired painter, shop owner and also retired my brief stint as an I-CAR paint instructor...but enough about me.

Mark