bed rails

DigOrange

I didn't get a msg on your contact info. The address I sent was an email so you would need to copy/paste or re-type it into an email. Sometimes you can click on them and they open whatever email client you are using.

<P mce_keep="true">Two Guns,</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Thanks for the cultural explanation.......I never heard the term before and was curious but didn't want to sound stupid but the only way to learn is to ask.....Thanks buddy......</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Rusty Anvil,,,,,,,</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">ok here are some pictures of what we got so for on the stuff mounted or should i say stuff that can go with the bedrails. they are seperate . these are the things i made the slots for. they hold weedeaters shovels . i even put one hook backwards so you can roll up an eletrical cord on it.i made the top hooks wider and the bottom ones a little smaller but they hold alot. anything from going fishing to carrying wood to doing eletrical work and that is just one side. the other rail is probably gonna be done tomorrow and it will have a gas can holder and some more hooks and maybe a chainsaw holder "maybe". but this is the pictures of one side so for . </P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005445jl0.jpg
</P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005446bc6.jpg
</P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005450ng1.jpg
</P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005451be7.jpg
</P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005452ki8.jpg
</P>

bigdeer2000

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">tommy,</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> looking good, let me know when you have a set ready.</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">Looks like you got it together !!! Tommy, I like that set-up !!! </P>
<P mce_keep="true"> Bet with all them working tools you have on them racks, a man just might need a water-cooler holder for when he takes a break from running all them tools ~~~ he can wet his whisle ~~ [:D]</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> </P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">ok here is what i got and i load tested them and they can holda 5 gallon gas can/4/weed eaters/4 or five shovels or rakes. 100' maybe 150' of eletrical cord and some other garden tools too.and i'm not finished yet. now comes the bad news!!!! dig orange i can't sell you these you lost your 50.00 dollar set i had to cut off all the sockets and buy biggerpipe because of a flaw . well heat and 1/8 think angle don't mix well and it messed them up a bit more so i am gonna use these as a pattern i hope you under stand. but hey i'll give you a nickle off your next purchase.lmao. no just kidding i'll work something out to make it up to you. and tony i'm sorry for sending you two right side bootsavers!!! man i have a saying "if your not useing your head it's like workin with two assholes well that day i was and i'll make it up to you too just send me back one and i'll cover the shipping or i'll send you something back in return.what ever you want ok? but here are some pictures nowyou have to remember they are only half way done i still have alot to add to them i told you i had a dream!!! the ones sitting on the ground is the way they would be on the rtv right/and left.note the gas can holder isn't finished i have to drill holes for the hoks to hook into . plus the bottom is adjustable for diferent size cans so you can fit a 7-1/2 can in there snug or you can open it up and fit the big can like i got snuggly . so what do you guys think??? now these are gonna be speacial order. they are very time consuming but i have the pattern.</P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005467bz2.jpg
</P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005462xf1.jpg
</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005464cf9.jpg
</P>
<P mce_keep="true">
1005458il7.jpg
</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">Heck Tommy,</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> Do the " Coonass " thing, Just send him two lefts, andTony can purchase another RTV, and he'll have 'em both covered ~~~</P>
<P mce_keep="true"></P>
<P mce_keep="true"> Just kiddin' Tommy, just had to throw that rock at ya !!!!Don't expect everybody to understand, it's a Coonass Joke !!!! [;)]</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">it just wasn't my day i was rushing around i had a million thing going through my head and the wife was fussin at me and i packed twins in each box???</P>

bigdeer2000

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">tommy, how are the bed rails coming along? looking forward to installing a set. any new pictures?</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">boxs are in and the last coat of paint is drying so i should have them boxed up and at the post office tomorrow and get a totall weight with the box for you guys. sorry for the delays . i have 3 sets of tube rails done and one set with the welds that are not so cleaned up if someone wts them for 5.00 off i added a extra socket to the one with the uncleaned welds i'll post pictures of the discounted on if someone wants to see it . . so who wants the weedeater holders too?i know one person for sure but anyone else?before i get going on them they don't take long but i don't wanna stop to make something while i got something with wet paint on it i rather get all the fab work done first.</P>

bigdeer2000

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">tommy,</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> just wondering if you were able to ship any of the bed rails. can't wait to see what they look like mounted up.</P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">i'm gonna ship them out tomorrow as for as a balance it's gonna be another 10.00 for shipping and thats it. i'll ship them out and you can just put the money in the mail . i trust you .lol did you want any thing to put in the sockets to carry weedeaters or wood or gascans ? while i'm makin them . speak now or forever hold your peace.lol</P>

bigdeer2000

SUPER Site Supporter
<

/p>tommy,
check will be in the mail in the morning.how much are the accessories including shipping? don't really need them but might take them so you don't get stuck with something you can't use on your own equipment.. want to keep you happy in case i need something else.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">oh no you got your's . i'm not going anyplace to soon. but i don't want anyone buying anything they don't need .lol but thanks for the offer.</P>

Laura

<P mce_keep="true">hi Tommy I'm new to the forum and just bought my kubota 900 rtv. I need bed rails to haul horse manure,i've made them from wood for my brimar dump trailer but yours look nice, I think for manure they would have to be higher and the bars closer together any thoughts? thanks Laura</P>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true"> Welcome to the Forum Laura !!!</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Your going to really enjoy your RTV. Going to make life so much easier .</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> What other accessories are you planning on installing ?</P>
<P mce_keep="true"> <FONT face=JohnHancock color=#ff0000 size=4>~~~~ Two Guns ~~~~~~</FONT></P>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
<P mce_keep="true">how tall you want them?? being it's you i'll make a set just for you .lol just kidding if the ones i made are not good enough the to bad. just kidding again.lmao.just tell me how tall you need them and i'll see what i can do for you.</P>

<P mce_keep="true">Laura,,</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Welcome to the forum..............You better tell Tommy whether you bed with sawdust or straw????????</P>
<P mce_keep="true">You might be better off with Tommy making you a frame and you filling in the sides with wood or either aluminum.....</P>
<P mce_keep="true">It will depend on what you use for bedding..........There are other horse people on this site, maybe they have a better idea for</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Tommy to work on...............</P>
<P mce_keep="true">Rusty Anvil........................</P>