pics of ya'll monster tricked out rtv's or any utv .

6mmrem

Heater and turbo

6mmrem, Where did u buy the oilpan heater & the turbo kit? Let me know how the install goes. I'm interested in putting a turbo on my 04 900 rtv.
Thanks,
Popo

I got the heater fr the local auto store, (Piston Ring) and the turbo from Kubota dealer. It is a SWAG turbo kit

Cliff69

I love to hunt yotes, I do allot of calling. RTV is handy as hell out here in the open spaces, I have miles and miles of nothing but miles and miles.

Man, you guys have done some fantastic add-on's!!! I'm going to be real busy come spring playing catch up.

Welcome to the forum 6mm, I'm new to the forum also. I was a lurker for a while and man did I ever learn enough to piss the dealers off when I would call BS on em. There were answers for all my buying questions here and that saved me some $$$. Great forum and bunch of guys. I thank the Mods and Admins for all the work, I know I've run a waterfowl hunting forum since 1997 and it's allot of work. Good job guys, and the members are what make or brake the deal, and the members here are very good!!!

Cliff

PA Jeep

Finally finished my overhead gauges and switch panel and added red and clear interior LED's in my 1100. Turned out OK Next up larger speakers.

P1000498.jpg

P1000499.jpg

P1000500.jpg

P1000501.jpg

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
After seeing such nice consoles by enterprising RTV owners, Kubota may need to change their design or get more competitive-

Popo1945

Hey PA Jeep,
BIGGER speakers!!!
Like in the movie (A Christmas Story) "Hey kid, you'll shoot your eye out".
"Hey Jeep, you'll bust your ear drums". (lol) U must have a bigger cab than I do.
On another note - Hell with console - I want the tool box & contents in the background!
All kidding aside - I like the slanted face so it's easier to see the gauges. I had to put my stereo in the overhead & it was easier to keep the face of the console vertical. Nice job!

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
PA Jeep,

Great looking setup. One to be proud of. Also, good picture of your chin!