Peanut's Stick Stoppers

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Don't have a clue what Polaris mud guards do.

But I have NEVER, EVER, had a problem with the stick stoppers.
Ours has never tore anything. They have done nothing but help.
I know for a fact. If it was not for the stick stoppers. I would have
kept mine in the barn replacing boots.

I don't know of anyone in on this forum, or any other forum, that
has put their machine in as mud as we have in these swamps.
I also wash the mud out from my machine when needed.

Think bordercollie, peanut, and maybe some others can verify this.
Gumbo mud in Louisiana is some of the ruffest mud in the world. It
will stick to you in certain stages. That is why we try to keep out tires wet in gumbo. The more they roll, the more builds up. It will build up on your tires (and feet) on machine where they can not even turn. And some cases, it only take less than 10 feet. They have even built up so bad, that it's pushed fenders out of place. BUT, in return. When gumbo dries. It is there. Set up like a rock. So with all this being said. I can honestly say, our gumbo mud
DON'T get behind the stick stoppers and tear boots.

............. two guns

Exactly what Two Guns said..... I look at them (Peanut Brand) like seat belts for the boots.. it would take a rare instance for them to catch that much mud. and then, it should fall over the back . I have been through some terrible-terrible mud lately on the RTV here on the cattle farm where my rear tires looked like Two Guns picture but not my front.. I never let the mud get hard- That would cause grief for any circumstances...... I only use the front guards on my RTV and have the small opening there by the ball joint for the mud to fall through...
What would be concerning would be a separate issue from any stick stoppers and that would be in the rear where the outer joints are "hidden" up in the axle area..That area sometimes goes unnoticed so I make a point of cleaning them out even when my knees or the cold say to wait- if the mud appears bad..... Of coarse, I am full of opinions and that is just what they are. :myopinion: Good Luck with the RTV, it is a great machine . bordercollie

tlk

thanks guys - I use it in south texas on a ranch but the gumbo mud you describe is exactly the same as we deal with. If the dirt is semi-muddy (half to one inch of rain) then the mud accumulates just like describe and has even stopped my Polaris tires from turning. I had mud guards on the polaris and they would actually hold mud in them up against my rubber boots - then, if you didn't clean the mud out, it would dry hard as a rock and tear the boots - costing a huge expense to replace if your bearings got wet, etc.

After all my research the ONLY concern I have with the Kubota 1100 is with its weight and clearance how it will do going thru mud or a small ditch.

Everything else on them looks totally superior to Polaris

and obviously Peanuts sticker stoppers are the ticket and do their job

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
After all my research the ONLY concern I have with the Kubota 1100 is with its weight and clearance how it will do going thru mud or a small ditch.
Ask the dealer to bring one out to your place as a demo. Make sure it has at least ATV tires on it for going through the mud. The worksite tires cake up in the mud and are no good.

My dealer did that when I was thinking of getting one. I rode it around then wrote him a deposit check. The RTV they brought was a turf model and I wanted a worksite so he took that one back and when he got a worksite, he had it delivered and I paid the balance.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
Havent had anyone rip a boot yet that i know of plus if they ever break send them back to me and i will fix them.

Mark.Sibole

LOL Plain aluminum silver will be fine.They will get muddyed up real fgast here so colors wont be known after the first few times out.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
You can choose any color you want.right now the hot pink with fuzzy dice hangin on them are in high demand.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
problem with stickstoppers

it has been brought to my attention that one of the last sets don't line up right .i had to cut off my jig and move it inside and thats when i think things went wronge .so please try installing the sets you got frm me i think it should be the last 3 or 4 sets .if for any eason they don't fit right and rub the rim please send them back to me and i'll cover the postage both ways sorry for the problems.there is an easy fix to do if you wanna try it you would need to r drill the two front holes on the main plate for them to sit higher up .right now the way the holes are they have a gap of 1" .at this hieght they will rub the rims. pm me if you have any problems and i will take care of it .thanks again peanut. the turn around time for fixing them and sending them bacl out should be 1 day. plus as ussual i will throuw in some hydraulic quick connects for the trouble.and again i'm very sorry for the problem.

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
it has been brought to my attention that one of the last sets don't line up right .i had to cut off my jig and move it inside and thats when i think things went wronge .so please try installing the sets you got frm me i think it should be the last 3 or 4 sets .if for any eason they don't fit right and rub the rim please send them back to me and i'll cover the postage both ways sorry for the problems.there is an easy fix to do if you wanna try it you would need to r drill the two front holes on the main plate for them to sit higher up .right now the way the holes are they have a gap of 1" .at this hieght they will rub the rims. pm me if you have any problems and i will take care of it .thanks again peanut. the turn around time for fixing them and sending them bacl out should be 1 day. plus as ussual i will throuw in some hydraulic quick connects for the trouble.and again i'm very sorry for the problem.

Tommy,
Your a good man !!!!

Our country needs more folks like you !!!!

............. jamie ( two guns )

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
You bet, Peanut is a keeper! When I received my stickstopper, they rubbed the rims. Contacted Peanut and he apologized, and requested they be shipped back to him for correcting. Peanut promptly corrected the issue and returned them with money to pay for shipping. I really enjoyed my phone call discussions with Peanut. Great gentlemen taht stand by his product 200%.

To all members without stickstopper, I highly recommend replacing the cheap plastic deflectors with the robust stickstoppers fabricated by Peanut. You'd be helping out yourself (& your RTV) while helping out a forum family member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philip

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
You get a bad repuration if you sell junk an then refuse to stand by it.i will stand behind anything i make .to dangerouse to stand in front just might get run over lol

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
He is still a Cajun! Just have to watch out for them metric bolts he throws in.:yum:

In my case it wasn't the metric bolts.
It was that biting varmints. What a surprise.

That's ok, it happens all the time in the bayou !!!!

Attachments

• Biting Varmints.jpg
    Biting Varmints.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 255

enforcer

... wanted to say thanks again for the info on my RTV.... helped lots. Took a bit of doing but I'm back on the trails again..and saved me a ton of $$$.