2009 1100 whats it worth?

Art454

I only have 140 hours on my 1100 with about 20 hours of it just warming it up before I use it. Only use it for pushing snow. Its a 2009 model I would think its should be worth 15,000. Looks like new...never been in the salt and never used the box.

What others think its worth?

Looking to replace it with a B Kubota tractor with cab and snow blower.

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
I only have 140 hours on my 1100 with about 20 hours of it just warming it up before I use it. Only use it for pushing snow. Its a 2009 model I would think its should be worth 15,000. Looks like new...never been in the salt and never used the box.

I'd say that's a decent price based on some compariables. http://www.tractorhouse.com/list/list.aspx?manu=KUBOTA&mdltxt=RTV1100

Have you talked to the local dealers about dealing with it as a trade? Should be a good time of year for that with the holidays and all.

Bob

Art454

Thanks for the info.....May be worth a little more with the Blizzard blade that goes with it..

My dealer...sale person I know real good which was out about 2 weeks ago as he was passing buy. Look at it and said its in such good shape he could never come close to whats its really worth as far as trade in goes.

I also have a spare door for the driver side because the 2010 model had the sliding window which I like so I bought that about 2 years later....650 dollar door...so I have 2 doors for the driver side. Its a RealTree Camo...spray on bed liner and most all the stock extra goodies.

If I can sell that will also have to sell my BX2350 with 60 inch mower deck as the new tractor I will get will have one so wont need that either..

Since I bought a JD zero turn have not used it much the last 3 years.

Really don't know whats that's worth either....Think that's a 2006 model with 270 hours on it with Industrial Tires.

chickenfarmer

The other day they quoted me 10 for my year old one with 810hrs.it has obvious work marks. So yours should atleast bring above 10.

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
A couple more thoughts, If possible, ask your friend what he thinks it will bring on the market and also trade in value. It might be closer than you think if it's being traded in on another machine. Kinda like used cars, I don't care what you give me on trade-in just show me the bottom number.

Secondly, if you do Ebay, a well written ad with a reserve you can live with might make you happy. Be sure to put in a lot of pictures of the 1100 and all the extras you have. Start at $9K or so and see if it makes the reserve. I'd think $16-17K based on the tractorhouse ads.

I went through the Ebay completed auctions and three sold for $16-16-14K. Here's a recent one that just completed. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-KUBOTA...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Craigslist is another option. It has more tire kickers and prices are usually lower but I just sold my 2000 Silverado for the asking price and had 51 inquiries so don't rule it out. You would need to ask a price for starters and negotiate from there.

Good Luck, Bob

Art454

Thanks Bob....I would do Craigslist if anything.

Problem is they don't have a b tractor in stock right now but dealer is working on it.

They had one in stock about 3 weeks ago...always a day late....lol

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ebay does a great job of getting the word out but last time I went to list they wanted a $50 listing fee. Fer get that. Tractor house is great for seeing what price they are asking, but it does not tell you what it actually sold for.

Trouble with selling one in that great of shape is you are so close to the price of a new one that most will buy new and get better percentage rate (if borrowing) and a warranty. Just saying.

But the way you have yours equipped I do think a lot would be after it right now with winter coming. Put it out there at a price you can live with and see what happens. I would list on both craigslist and Tractor house if it were me.
Good luck

Mark.Sibole

There lyes the problem.A dealer will never give you what it is worth on a trade in because he is to busy trying to gouge people for profit.They cant be happy enough making a grand total profit.It has to be 4 or 5 grand.Greed sets in with every dealer no matter what it is .
Its a real shame because they loose so much business due to greed!

tlk

A couple more thoughts, If possible, ask your friend what he thinks it will bring on the market and also trade in value. It might be closer than you think if it's being traded in on another machine. Kinda like used cars, I don't care what you give me on trade-in just show me the bottom number.

Secondly, if you do Ebay, a well written ad with a reserve you can live with might make you happy. Be sure to put in a lot of pictures of the 1100 and all the extras you have. Start at $9K or so and see if it makes the reserve. I'd think $16-17K based on the tractorhouse ads.

I went through the Ebay completed auctions and three sold for $16-16-14K. Here's a recent one that just completed. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-KUBOTA...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Craigslist is another option. It has more tire kickers and prices are usually lower but I just sold my 2000 Silverado for the asking price and had 51 inquiries so don't rule it out. You would need to ask a price for starters and negotiate from there.

Good Luck, Bob

I have sold several Rangers and a jeep on ebay with no problems - I prefer it over craigslist - too many scammers on there

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
I have sold several Rangers and a jeep on ebay with no problems - I prefer it over craigslist - too many scammers on there

I agree in principle but it depends on the vehicle. My Silverado was old rusty and had bad brakes so I wanted whomever bought it to be there when I pointed out the faults and good things so he knew exactly what he was buying. I did get a couple of tire kickers but it went to a fellow that bought it for his son and was handy with vehicles. The price reflected the condition and the young fellow got a good deal.

I use Ebay for the good stuff. I sold my 39 Ford SBC powered coupe two years ago and the auction was $5K more than what I thought it would bring. The $150 fee was well worth it based on the final selling price. So that's why I use Ebay mostly for decent vehicles, as you stated.

Some people aren't comfortable with listing Ebay but I have over 1000 transaction so I'm a fan. You just need to weigh the cost vs price issue.

There's no better way to reach that number of eyes than Ebay.

Bob

Art454

I agree in principle but it depends on the vehicle. My Silverado was old rusty and had bad brakes so I wanted whomever bought it to be there when I pointed out the faults and good things so he knew exactly what he was buying. I did get a couple of tire kickers but it went to a fellow that bought it for his son and was handy with vehicles. The price reflected the condition and the young fellow got a good deal.

I use Ebay for the good stuff. I sold my 39 Ford SBC powered coupe two years ago and the auction was $5K more than what I thought it would bring. The $150 fee was well worth it based on the final selling price. So that's why I use Ebay mostly for decent vehicles, as you stated.

Some people aren't comfortable with listing Ebay but I have over 1000 transaction so I'm a fan. You just need to weigh the cost vs price issue.

There's no better way to reach that number of eyes than Ebay.

Bob

To buy something without seeing it and hearing it run is be on me.

Pictures are ok but still can be very deceptive as well.

I would not sell it unless they came and look at it and drove it if they were serious.

You no how it goes though...last year a guy wanted it bad from me....then when you wanna sell it nobody....I can keep it another year if I have to.

EBAY
Guess am to old to do that....I no a few younger guy around here that have done it....several got burned to.

I have bought on ebay...but never sold anything....I just bought small things....have seen cars and the like....they gota be nuts to buy something 10,000 on up without seeing it in person.

Man a new one like mine my as well say 30,000 out the door
maybe 28,000....holly crap!!!

The B2650 is 35,000...on built it your own on Kubota site but still gona be close to 32,000 out the door on that to.

I can see the poorer are getting poorer.....lol

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I bought new in 2002, and I can sell for close to what I paid (Grand L 3010) but a B2650 for 30,000+ :eek: :wow: I'm sure glad I already bought. Dang. That's a lot of change.

Art454

I bought new in 2002, and I can sell for close to what I paid (Grand L 3010) but a B2650 for 30,000+ :eek: :wow: I'm sure glad I already bought. Dang. That's a lot of change.

Hey Doc price out your L3010 or whatever is close to it....You can do it on the Kubota site build your own...its is really getting sticker shock.

That B2650 with cab, mower deck and snowblower.... JUST OVER 35,000

KubotaYooper

Do you have any pictures of your rtv? I might be interested in buying it. I was recently quoted $18,500 otd cash or $18,900 with financing for a new camo rtv-x1100 with work site tires and bedliner. This was from a neighboring state and they do not collect sales tax. I already have a tractor with snowblower no cab just looking for something to add to the stable.

pop58

Sure am glad I got my L3010 back when. Sticker shock is an understatement.

Yooper, you could go with X1120D which gives you the option to build your own cab when you can afford it.

Art454

Do you have any pictures of your rtv? I might be interested in buying it. I was recently quoted $18,500 otd cash or $18,900 with financing for a new camo rtv-x1100 with work site tires and bedliner. This was from a neighboring state and they do not collect sales tax. I already have a tractor with snowblower no cab just looking for something to add to the stable.

I can...how do I download them?...never done it in here....I have JPG files.....what size do I send?....I will have to take the pictures as I don't have any on file.

KubotaYooper

Sure am glad I got my L3010 back when. Sticker shock is an understatement.

Yooper, you could go with X1120D which gives you the option to build your own cab when you can afford it.

I'm only going to buy the 1100 when I decide to part with my money. Problem is I want about a bazillion more implements for the tractor.

Art454

Pictures

Let me try this again....lol

Attachments

• HPIM1463.jpg
    HPIM1463.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 119
  • HPIM1509.jpg
    HPIM1509.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 116
  • HPIM1485.jpg
    HPIM1485.jpg