John Deere Moderator Wanted...Apply within

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It appears our current JD moderator has been busy with something else as he has not posted for a month now. Wannafish, if your out there, let us know if you can continue as mod of the JD forum.
But in the meantime it is obvious that we need help in the JD arena. Anyone knowledgeable on JD that would be able to actively post and moderate this forum either reply to this post, or PM me for moderator consideration.

TIA!!!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Bump 2
I thought JD had lots of followers. I guess this is the writing on the wall.
I'm still surprised no one is that interested in helping moderate the JD area.

B

bczoom

I thought JD had lots of followers.
Lots of followers but few leaders.

"Anyone knowledgeable on JD that would be able to actively post and moderate this forum"
Although I own green, I wouldn't say I'm knowledgeable nor would I be able to actively post/moderate since I honestly don't follow their equipment actively.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Fully understand Brian. I appreciate the time you put in as things are now.

Someone is out there that likes JD and stays up on what's happening in that arena ..... I just haven't found them yet. I hope this post will cause someone to join up and ask for the job. :thumb:

Milwaukee

Well I could do that but have too many forum but will try reduce that.

I am not very expert with john deer but I know Bontai Joe from mtf could do that.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Milwaukee! I'm glad you joined up.
I would love to have an expert. But even more than that I need someone who will post something, anything about deere tractors every week or two. Just to keep the forum going.
If you are up to the task of posting regularly I'd be happy to make you a mod. And if expert Bontani Joe wanted to join the fun, he's more than welcome to come on board. You guys could be a JD mod team. I have that in a couple of other forums and it works to NTT's advantage. Each can play off of each other.
It's hard just talking to yourself at times ....don't ask me how I know. :D

Milwaukee

Well I do have john deer stx38 so I do use john deer at my work.

I could do that job for you. Well I will start think about stuff to post on john deer on this.

When I can start my job? Later?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just finished setting you up as Mod of the JD forum. Welcome to the Moderation team. :applause: :tiphat:

Now ...get to work. :D :poke: :yankchain: (just kidding ya)

Milwaukee

Ok I will try my best. Now I am look for someone who love john deer join this so they could brag show their favorite tractor.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Exactly what we are looking for. Some happy JD ownders to show us what they got. :thumb: :D

Wannafish

It appears our current JD moderator has been busy with something else as he has not posted for a month now. Wannafish, if your out there, let us know if you can continue as mod of the JD forum.
But in the meantime it is obvious that we need help in the JD arena. Anyone knowledgeable on JD that would be able to actively post and moderate this forum either reply to this post, or PM me for moderator consideration.

TIA!!!

Greg,

Just returned from the other side of the world and found this message. Too late, I know, but when ya gotta go, ya gotta go. I should be back on here quite often by this weekend (gotta alot of catching up to do!) and I'll be happy to help Milwaukee if he so desires.

Rick

Thank God for the good ol' U.S. of A.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
GREAT Rick!!!!!!!
Glad to see you back. You'll have to tell us about your trip once things settle down for you.
I figured you'd be back when you could. Thanks for continuing to help mod the JD forum. :thumb: :D

Wannafish

Doc,

Thanks! It's certainly great to be back. I can't tell much of where I was and what I was doing, other than to say sand gets in everything in a sand storm.
I'm looking forward to getting back onto your tractor forum. Looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on!

TTFN