Radiator hose knocked off

8x56mn

Well while bush hogging last night with my 300 I got a tree limb jammed up into the engine alongside of the radiator knocking off a small water line and pushing the plastic fan shroud into the fan. The fan made a hello off a racket and I shut her down to see what happened. Upon looking I see antifreeze coming out the side from a small hose that had been pulled from the nipple on the back side of the radiator and the stick jammed into the fan shroud. I tried pulling the stick out but no luck so got back on the tractor and started her up and backed away and the fan noise quit, but coolant still coming out. I put the hose back on and drove her to the house watching the heat gauge and was able to get her back to the barn and shut her down. The gauge stayed below the red, but close. I got gloves and a blanket and removed the cap, no steam and poured in about three quarts of water. Started her up and temp quickly returned to normal. Will get some antifreeze when I get a chance. Scary moment for sure.