Help. Site Supporters needed for 2013-2014 drive

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's that time again. Time for the NTT annual Site Supporter drive for the 2013-2014 season. As usual we need all the help we can get. Costs have continued to rise, some of our hardware could sure stand to be upgraded, with your all's help, we can get er done.

So, now I'm asking for your all's help. I hope all site supporters will re-up their support, and I'm counting on getting some new site supporters.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation click the "Donate" button near the top of every NTT page, or go to your paypal account and click send money, send it to: myusername (you know what it is) AT nettractortalk.com
or if you prefer to send a check, PM me for my address.

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here on NTT, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Doc, some of the RTV guys may not see this post. They log in and go straight to the RTV forums.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good point guys. I'll put a copy of this in the RTV forums.
And A BIG THANKS to BC for leading the way by donating before the Site Supporter drive even started. Thanks so much BC!!!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: