Knock knock

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Ha , Hi California ! Who's there ? besides us ?? . It is storming here or I'd be out. collie

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hiya. Everybody must be busy this time of year.

I've spent the day mowing and cleaning out the fence rows. Thought today would be a good time since we're having a cold snap. It was only 88 today. :whistling:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
:) Hi Jim and back at ya California :)
Well, this morning, I fixed the fence where the road mowing crew got into it yesterday.... This afternoon before the storm, I started working on my chicken coop I am making out of a cotton trailer. I am needing a coon proof pen/house... Long story but will start a thread a bit later with pictures.... collie

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've had issues with my laptop since last Weds. DNS server somehow got changed and it took me three days to figure out the issue and then admit it's on my laptop not my router. Rough one, and no fun at all. ....I'm back for now, as long as my DNS server stays okay

thunderdome

Gold Site Supporter
Hello everyone, hope all is well. I have been busy bush hogging and trying to keep up with chores. BC I look forward to seeing your coon proof chicken coop. We have the same kind of problems here with coons and possums. It was 92 degrees here in the northeast Georgia mountains yesterday and supposed to get hotter for the next few days. I think it has finally gotten warm enough that I can do a rain dance and not cause a ice storm. Oh to be at the beach.[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_244.jpg
    IMG_244.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 420