Makin' a list an' checkin' it twice

SANTA here, So what'cha good boys and girls (and Dougster) want for Christmas this year?:waiting:

I'm at my good pal FARMWITHJUNK's place right now letting my elves check out his CLASSIC Massey Ferguson 150 so they'll know what the BEST boys and girls get. :thumb:

He's wanting everyone to get what their heart desires for Christmas. (Ain't he just the NICEST young man?):king:

You DO believe in SANTA CLAUS , don't you?:whistle:

Dougster

Old Member
SANTA here, So what'cha good boys and girls (and Dougster) want for Christmas this year?:waiting:

I'm at my good pal FARMWITHJUNK's place right now letting my elves check out his CLASSIC Massey Ferguson 150 so they'll know what the BEST boys and girls get. :thumb:

He's wanting everyone to get what their heart desires for Christmas. (Ain't he just the NICEST young man?):king:

You DO believe in SANTA CLAUS , don't you?:whistle:
Hmmm. There is something VERY suspicious about this post!

Anyone else notice it? :confused:

Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Young man jumps out at me as being wrong. What do you think dougster?

Y'all need to get a grip on the fact that you've NEVER seen SANTA and ME at the same time. How can you be sure we aren't just ONE IN THE SAME?

Of course, the same theory applies to Lawrence Welk and Jimmi Hendrix too:mrgreen:

Long story short, ya better make certain you're VERY nice to me:whistle: elst you might end up with a small lump of COAL and a bundle of switches:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Dougster

Old Member
Y'all need to get a grip on the fact that you've NEVER seen SANTA and ME at the same time. How can you be sure we aren't just ONE IN THE SAME?

Of course, the same theory applies to Lawrence Welk and Jimmi Hendrix too:mrgreen:

Long story short, ya better make certain you're VERY nice to me:whistle: elst you might end up with a small lump of COAL and a bundle of switches:yum: :yum: :yum:

FWJ = Santa Claus??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh Brother!!! :rolleyes:
I am suddenly finding this thread VERY hard to believe. ;)

Dougster

FWJ = Santa Claus??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh Brother!!! :rolleyes:
I am suddenly finding this thread VERY hard to believe. ;)

Dougster

Now little Dougster, you've heard the drill before. You can't expect a visit from the JOLLY FAT MAN on Christmas Eve if you don't believe.

Why, my team of 8 Classic Massey Ferguson 150's Pulling my HUGE RED SLEIGH full of implements and accessories might well just pass on by and not visit you, what you don't change that attitude. :badidea:

Dougster

Old Member
Now little Dougster, you've heard the drill before. You can't expect a visit from the JOLLY FAT MAN on Christmas Eve if you don't believe.

Why, my team of 8 Classic Massey Ferguson 150's Pulling my HUGE RED SLEIGH full of implements and accessories might well just pass on by and not visit you, what you don't change that attitude. :badidea:
OhMyGawd!!! :rolleyes: It is getting so deep in here, I'll have to bring in the modern, state-of-the-art, technologically-advanced Mahindra to clean up this place!!! ;)

And, BTW, substitute "Challenger" for "Massey-Ferguson" and tell me with a straight face that Santa would ever be caught dead riding around in such silly and undignified circumstances!!! :yum:

Be true to your roots Junk... or the REAL Santa may pass you by! :)

Dougster

OhMyGawd!!! :rolleyes: It is getting so deep in here, I'll have to bring in the modern, state-of-the-art, technologically-advanced Mahindra to clean up this place!!! ;)

And, BTW, substitute "Challenger" for "Massey-Ferguson" and tell me with a straight face that Santa would ever be caught dead riding around in such silly and undignified circumstances!!! :yum:

Be true to your roots Junk... or the REAL Santa may pass you by! :)

Dougster

"Being true to my roots" would mean hitting the auction circuit looking for a "REAL TRACTOR" from the golden age of mechinized farm power, the 1960's/1970's, mending any and all things needing attention, then accomplishing all at 1/10th the cost of new, expensive, complicated, plastic techno wonderdog composite L.E.D. microchip FLASHMASTER 860 w/ultra-delux cupholder system.

But, in an effort to "fit in", I'm breaking with tradition and looking at a couple new ones.

Dougster

Old Member
"Being true to my roots" would mean hitting the auction circuit looking for a "REAL TRACTOR" from the golden age of mechinized farm power, the 1960's/1970's, mending any and all things needing attention, then accomplishing all at 1/10th the cost of new, expensive, complicated, plastic techno wonderdog composite L.E.D. microchip FLASHMASTER 860 w/ultra-delux cupholder system.

But, in an effort to "fit in", I'm breaking with tradition and looking at a couple new ones.
Before I offend someone that I didn't mean to offend... ;) ... let me just say that I find absolutely nothing wrong with someone buying a new Challenger tractor. But for a different salesman, a more serious seller attitude and some different numbers on a piece of paper, I might be driving one myself.

I just don't see fine antique tractor-restoring FWJ buying a new Challenger tractor. :)

That being said, the REAL SANTA would never be caught dead buying or even shopping for a YELLOW machine! As everyone knows, the North Pole only uses RED and GREEN tractors! :D (Sorry Brian!)

I think I have successfully exposed a FAKE SANTA in FWJ!!! :waiting:

Dougster

Before I offend someone that I didn't mean to offend... ;) ... let me just say that I find absolutely nothing wrong with someone buying a new Challenger tractor. But for a different salesman, a more serious seller attitude and some different numbers on a piece of paper, I might be driving one myself.

I just don't see fine antique tractor-restoring FWJ buying a new Challenger tractor. :)

That being said, the REAL SANTA would never be caught dead buying or even shopping for a YELLOW machine! As everyone knows, the North Pole only uses RED and GREEN tractors! :D (Sorry Brian!)

I think I have successfully exposed a FAKE SANTA in FWJ!!! :waiting:

Dougster

FWJ I'm not with the Dougster on this one. I believe. I don't care what is towing Santa's sled. Be it Green, Red, Yellow, Blue or whatever color Santa want's it to be.That being said I have been a very good boy this year, (except for busting Doug's chops, every chance I get). You should already have my list, the milk and cookies will be waiting. :wave:

Dougster

Old Member
FWJ I'm not with the Dougster on this one. I believe. I don't care what is towing Santa's sled. Be it Green, Red, Yellow, Blue or whatever color Santa want's it to be.That being said I have been a very good boy this year, (except for busting Doug's chops, every chance I get). You should already have my list, the milk and cookies will be waiting. :wave:
Now I have seen everything. :rolleyes: Ed, you have been working WAY too hard. :(

FWJ is NOT SANTA CLAUS !!!

Dougster

Now I have seen everything. :rolleyes: Ed, you have been working WAY too hard. :(

FWJ is NOT SANTA CLAUS !!!

Dougster

Dougster, there's a very famous movie that airs about 2,374 times this month that deals with this very subject. As is explained in that fine movie, I can submit just as much proof that I AM Ol' St Nick As you can post proof that I am NOT.

And I'd like to take this opportunity to extend ONE MORE chance for you to change your attitude, young man. :waiting: :mrgreen:

Dougster, there's a very famous movie that airs about 2,374 times this month that deals with this very subject. As is explained in that fine movie, I can submit just as much proof that I AM Ol' St Nick As you can post proof that I am NOT.

And I'd like to take this opportunity to extend ONE MORE chance for you to change your attitude, young man. :waiting: :mrgreen:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dougster is going to be getting COAL for Christmas. But FWJ we must rethink this one. Maybe poor old Dougster actually wants coal so as he can heat the house this winter. So maybe Santa can come up with a new gift for bad little boys. :mrgreen:

Dougster

Old Member

Famous movies notwithstanding, as far as I am concerned, I HAVE already proven that you couldn't possibly be the real SANTA CLAUS. :read: :smartass: Santa would never consider driving a YELLOW tractor. :bangin:
Must I post pix to prove my point??? :)

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member

Attachments

• Merry Christmas.jpg
    Merry Christmas.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 294
  • Deere.jpg
    Deere.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 337
  • Red ornament.jpg
    Red ornament.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 319
  • Green ornament.JPG
    Green ornament.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 300
Behold! :) Santa on his tractor(s)!!! :D

I rest my case! ;)

Dougster

Gee I think everyone of those look a little like FWJ. That and they doo look a little on the Classic side. I believe that during that period Challengers were not available. So that being said I still believe FWJ's claim.