Turfmaster Sweep-All

I purchased a Turfmaster Sweep-All lawn sweeper a little over a year ago and just wanted others to know about the poor quality of the product, manufacture, and distributor. Hate to see anyone else get ripped off the way I did. I purchased the unit through a local dealer and within 10 hours of use the unit had a broken drive chain. Called the manufacture and after 10 days he returned call and told me the unit was designed with too many brushes and he would send me parts to update product. After this was done the unit snapped the gear box off the frame. I was told this was due to too light of metal being used to build the frame and there was not much he could do. Contacted Edney Distributing who is the distributor, they contacted manufacture who agreed to send me new frame so I could repair unit. I never received parts and letters sent to Edney go unanswered. Unit is now out of warranty and is scrap metal. For something costing over $4000.00 I expected to get more than 20 hours use. My advise is stay away from both Sweep-All and Edney Distributing products unless you don't care about warranties.