How big is yours?

It must be tough deep down inside realizing that neither of you guys will ever hold that very special status of being NTT's one and only official OLD MEMBER. :D Sorry guys... but there can only be one! :thumb:

Dougster :starbucks:

Keep trying Dougster.... Your HONORARY title looks good hanging on the wall, but us REALLY, TRUELY, OLD Guys still laugh at young pups like you when y'all talk about how old you THINK you are:yum:

OLDER than OLD, Bill

Dougster

Old Member
Keep trying Dougster.... Your HONORARY title looks good hanging on the wall, but us REALLY, TRUELY, OLD Guys still laugh at young pups like you when y'all talk about how old you THINK you are:yum:

OLDER than OLD, Bill
Honerary??? Honerary??? Honerary???

Oh Brother!!! :rolleyes: Will the envy and jealousy ever end??? :eek:

There's an old saying here on NTT:

"Old tractors do not an OLD MEMBER make"

Sorry Junk... but you will have to remain a mere "Senior Member" at least until NTT's one and only OLD MEMBER freezes to death, starves to death or overdoses on Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee!!! :shock:

That's just the way it is. ;)

Honerary??? Honerary??? Honerary???

Oh Brother!!! :rolleyes: Will the envy and jealousy ever end??? :eek:

There's an old saying here on NTT:

"Old tractors do not an OLD MEMBER make"

Sorry Junk... but you will have to remain a mere "Senior Member" at least until NTT's one and only OLD MEMBER freezes to death, starves to death or overdoses on Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee!!! :shock:

That's just the way it is. ;)

A rose by any other name is still a rose. A title of "old member" doesn't change reality. :rolleyes:

OLDER THAN OLD, AND ALWAYS WILL BE,

Bill:yum:

Oh yeah. In an hour, I'm leaving work to head to OPENING DAY of the National Farm Machinery Show, Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center.

(Taking the checkbook too!)

Dougster

Old Member
A rose by any other name is still a rose. A title of "old member" doesn't change reality. :rolleyes:
Dream on Junk! :rolleyes: If you behave yourself, maybe I will someday recommend you for the position & title of ASSISTANT OLD MEMBER. :yum:
Oh yeah. In an hour, I'm leaving work to head to OPENING DAY of the National Farm Machinery Show, Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center. (Taking the checkbook too!)
Naturally, we want a full report! :D WITH PIX!!! ;)

Naturally, we want a full report! :D WITH PIX!!! ;)

How 'bout a picture of my smokin' tired feet....:eek:

I don't take the camera to this show. If you could see the crowd, you'd understand. Over 200,000 through the gate every day. It's the biggest INDOOR farm show in the world. I walked for 5-1/2 hours and only saw PART of it. Going back saturday for round II. I left my calling card with a few salesmen. They aren't in a big hurry to deal now, but come saturday, they'd rather sell the display items than pack 'em up and ship 'em back home. (Offers on a Wallenstien log splitter, loader for my 6430 Deere, and a Kasco no-till seeder)

I did buy one thing. (Besides lunch:rolleyes: ) I do my own tire work. (Too cheap to pay $100 to $200 every time I run over a nail) I bought a pneumatic bead breaker. Aughtta be a HUGE improvement over wailing away with a tire hammer. :biggrin:

Got CD's from GoodYear/Titan tire, Massey Ferguson, and Bush Hog on their current product line. Also found out Titan (Owns GoodYear AG tire brand now) is a major distributor of hitch's and brake components for trailers.

Most impressive thing I saw (other than the ladies at the Dodge truck display:rolleyes: WOW!!!) was the newest item from Shulte Mfg. A 42' batwing mower! I don't own anything that would even pull it down the road, muchless power it in heavy weeds. That
thing is Eeeee-norm-us!

Dougster

Old Member
Most impressive thing I saw (other than the ladies at the Dodge truck display :rolleyes: WOW!!!) was the newest item from Shulte Mfg. A 42' batwing mower! I don't own anything that would even pull it down the road, muchless power it in heavy weeds. That thing is Eeeee-norm-us!
Admit it Junk!!! :D You want it!!! ;) :yankchain:

Most impressive thing I saw (other than the ladies at the Dodge truck display:rolleyes: WOW!!!) was the newest item from Shulte Mfg. A 42' batwing mower! I don't own anything that would even pull it down the road, muchless power it in heavy weeds. That
thing is Eeeee-norm-us!
You mean you don't have TWO of these???...:rolleyes:
9030_4wd.jpg

9630 Tractor (530 hp)