Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark.Sibole

weather has sucked as bad as obama this summer so i havnt captured a thing.But a friend sent me some info from yester day.I processed it out for him as he isnt such a good processor.Here is what we got.
aug31-2014.jpg

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Mark:

And yes, the weather has been really sucky this past while.....!

Now, what is that "object"? It looks lile a worn out tennis ball with mold on it.

Kanook

Neat Stuff.....At 1st I thought it might be one of those 'can you spot the cat" thingys...Still can't find the cat but I found an elephant, a fox and a pig..

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sweet! Is one of those rigs yours? Do you have a snowtrac of some brand for the winter?

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
Great to see a new generation doing something besides playing games or texting. Congrats to you and the boy!

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Zach hooked up this morning.We wernt in the blind for 20 minutes and he got a nice doe

Zach,
Proud of you. For that feeling you have in you, will last a life time. The memories are locked in.
Keep up the skills, stay alert, stay safe.
I am behind you 100% !!!!
Keep it up my friend !!!

....... two guns

Mark.Sibole

Thanks all for the comments. Zach read them all. Jacob didnt see a thing but we still have regular season so there is plenty of time for him.

thunderdome

Gold Site Supporter
fall weather

Finally after a long hot summer we have 54 deg. here in the ne ga mountains this morning. Will not be long till deer hunting gets cranked up here. :clap:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A beautiful 35° here this morning. On it's way up to about 70° for the day. I love fall weather. :)

Mark.Sibole

We just finished the youth season.It allows the kids to get out to get a deer before adult acrhery season and rifle season opens. I had a nice 9 point coming in but 2 days before the season everything dissapeared at that spot.I have no idea what happened back there either yotes or asshole neighbors.Both are as bad as the other

thunderdome

Gold Site Supporter
Congrats to Zach!! Tell Jacob that the big buck is waiting on him. Enjoy hunting with the boys while you can. It seems like they grow up in the blink of an eye.
BCZOOM, not that cool here yet but will get here soon enough. I am with you, sure like this fall weather.:biggrin:

Mark.Sibole

Thanks TD still a nice big sly 9 point running around back there.Got him on trail cam a few times already.But Jacob got lucky and pulled a doe permit for regular firearms season so he will get 1 either way.Actually we got lucky well i did anyways Kids always get a JR liscense with a doe permit yearly till age 16 so there are 2 doe permits there and i finally drew 1 after 8 years so that is a big plus.Should get at least 4 does in the freezer this season.We dont hunt thew same area for all of the does as not to hurt the herd in a specific area and all does must be of quality size.I wont let them shoot bambi now will I.Its all about heard management and filling the freezer for us.You can boil,bake or fry horns but you stall cant eat them lol.Im teaching them to be ethical safe hunters right now.and i stress that every trip into the woods.

Mark.Sibole

A beautiful 35° here this morning. On it's way up to about 70° for the day. I love fall weather. :)

Zoomie where u located? i forget Like Michigan hitting low 40s at night and 70s daytime this week.But as always in michigan you can see all 4 seasons in a week here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.