Tires question

G

There has been a few people happy with the off road traction of the work site tires. I am just curious if anyone has tried the stock Kubota ATV tires. They are not entirly different than the ones being added as aftermarket. </p>

G

There has been a few people happy with the off road traction of the work site tires. I am just curious if anyone has tried the stock Kubota ATV tires. They are not entirly different than the ones being added as aftermarket. </p>

FL_Cracker

They work good in most conditions. I used them in some heavy North GA clay and they did pull well but near as good as my new Essex 589 tread 27" tires. [:)]

FL_Cracker

They work good in most conditions. I used them in some heavy North GA clay and they did pull well but near as good as my new Essex 589 tread 27" tires. [:)]

Archdean

[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]

There has been a few people happy with the off road traction of the work site tires. I am just curious if anyone has tried the stock Kubota ATV tires. They are not entirly different than the ones being added as aftermarket. </p>[/quote]

I just changed the ATV tires on a Customers Camo for the Less agressive WS tires as he didn't like the ride, I must admit I too found it unconformtable as well (but I'm an old guy), It felt like it was walking left to right! (sorta stiff legged) but I also will agree that if you use it as a mudder you would want the more aggressive ones!!

Archdean

[quote user="MessickFarmEqu"]

There has been a few people happy with the off road traction of the work site tires. I am just curious if anyone has tried the stock Kubota ATV tires. They are not entirly different than the ones being added as aftermarket. </p>[/quote]

I just changed the ATV tires on a Customers Camo for the Less agressive WS tires as he didn't like the ride, I must admit I too found it unconformtable as well (but I'm an old guy), It felt like it was walking left to right! (sorta stiff legged) but I also will agree that if you use it as a mudder you would want the more aggressive ones!!