RTV Serial #'s

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Is there a way to tell when a RTV was manufactured based on the serial #. Is there a date stamped on the machine somewhere?
Also, in the RTV updates, it stopped at ser # 19060. Do I assume correctly that a RTV with a higher ser. # is all set (or is there a new campaign for the higher ser #'s).

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Is there a way to tell when a RTV was manufactured based on the serial #. Is there a date stamped on the machine somewhere?
Also, in the RTV updates, it stopped at ser # 19060. Do I assume correctly that a RTV with a higher ser. # is all set (or is there a new campaign for the higher ser #'s).

Ricochet

[quote user="bczoom"]Is there a way to tell when a RTV was manufactured based on the serial #. Is there a date stamped on the machine somewhere?
Also, in the RTV updates, it stopped at ser # 19060. Do I assume correctly that a RTV with a higher ser. # is all set (or is there a new campaign for the higher ser #'s).[/quote]

You assume correctly. What's your S/N? I can figure out the date it was manufactured.

Ricochet

[quote user="bczoom"]Is there a way to tell when a RTV was manufactured based on the serial #. Is there a date stamped on the machine somewhere?
Also, in the RTV updates, it stopped at ser # 19060. Do I assume correctly that a RTV with a higher ser. # is all set (or is there a new campaign for the higher ser #'s).[/quote]

You assume correctly. What's your S/N? I can figure out the date it was manufactured.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey JP,

16277 (mine)

and

28940 (Archdean).

Is there a way/place we can figure it out?
The inquiry started I think when Dean wanted to know if all the updates were done to his machine. We got that answered over on Todd's site but the ser # is more of a curiosity thing (so don't spend much time trying to figure it out...).

Brian

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey JP,

16277 (mine)

and

28940 (Archdean).

Is there a way/place we can figure it out?
The inquiry started I think when Dean wanted to know if all the updates were done to his machine. We got that answered over on Todd's site but the ser # is more of a curiosity thing (so don't spend much time trying to figure it out...).

Brian

Ricochet

I have a spreadsheet that lists S/Ndata by manufacturing date. It hasn't been updated since early November, so I had to calculate out the datefor S/N <font size="2">28940 (an educated guess of sorts). [;)]</font>

Ricochet

I have a spreadsheet that lists S/Ndata by manufacturing date. It hasn't been updated since early November, so I had to calculate out the datefor S/N <font size="2">28940 (an educated guess of sorts). [;)]</font>

Archdean

Thanks Jippy and that is my info also! since I requested that info I am now employed by my Dealer!!
In the spirit of the board I will help all that I can![:)]

Archdean

Thanks Jippy and that is my info also! since I requested that info I am now employed by my Dealer!!
In the spirit of the board I will help all that I can![:)]