Kubota Owner Survey - Two Year Mark

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Got a card in the mail last week from Kubota asking me to complete an owner survey. It was to evaluate owner satisfaction at the two year point.

I completed the survey and after two years with our RTV-X1120, I only have two gripes

1. The ATV tires that came on it were terrible and very little bite in the mud. (I never cared for the purdy aluminum rims either so I have both in storage.)

2. Either the transmission is smoother now or I am better at managing the shifting difficulties on hills. But it is still a pain to have that hang up sometimes. I don't know if it is possible to fix it based on the overall design.

The thing sips fuel, pulls hard, carries a huge load and will tow a lot more than it is rated to do. A little more speed would be nice to have but its gets there just fine.

I suggested that they make the expandable bed (like they have on the 1140) as an option for the 1120. There are times another foot of bed space would have made all the difference.

This summer's heat in Ohio made me lust after the 1100's air conditioned cab but overall, we are still very happy with the RTV.

Walnut1

I received one yesterday too, for the delivery and initial satisfaction of my rtvx1100. They even gave me $20 for filling it out!