Used Bradco 609 backhoe

Bindian

That thing looks tough, like it wants to tear up side walks or roads!:hammer:
Red Beard,:wave:
I have a Bradco 511, one size larger. Here is what it looks like on the Big RED Beast.:whip:
hugs, Brandi:blob_blue:

Attachments

• 12-31-07 Tractor jacks resized.jpg
    12-31-07 Tractor jacks resized.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 69

Gary66

All the respect

You seem to get all the respect of this forum's members. They read your posts in legions AND even reply. Could I send my pathetic posts to you, and you post them for me, so I can get some readership and even nice replies? We could be like a team, donchaknow.

Bindian

You seem to get all the respect of this forum's members. They read your posts in legions AND even reply. Could I send my pathetic posts to you, and you post them for me, so I can get some readership and even nice replies? We could be like a team, donchaknow.

Gary66,:clap:
Thanks so much.:thankyou2: I will try to help when I can.:lucky: If you sent your posts to me and I posted them.............then they would be my projects.:whistling: Maybe if you filled out your user profile, that might help.:thumb:

I just read all your posts. You are doing amazing things on your Perrin Garden Tractor!:wow: I love old tractors, especially ones I remember from my childhood and your tractor is one of those.:myopinion:

Another tractor from my childhood was my Grandpa's John Deer Model D. His had solid wheels, but I think I like the D with spokes on the wheels. I want to restore one some day.:soapbox:
hugs, Brandi:blob_blue:

Attachments

• John Deere D.jpg
    John Deere D.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 3-20-09 1948 John Deere Model D @ HOU Ag Mechanics Show.jpg
    3-20-09 1948 John Deere Model D @ HOU Ag Mechanics Show.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 56