A WINCH .... to think about

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Quadratec,
A company I've been dealing with for about 20 years. Reason I've stuck with them so long is they ALWAYS have quality products, along with expert advise, back then, and even now. They know their equipment.

With this being said. They have just introduced a new winch, which I don't even doubt that it will be a great item. They are going to release it in March 2012.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92122_2000_07.htm
Quadratec Part No: 92122.2000

Take a look, for under 300 dollars, Don't see where you can go wrong.
Something to think about if you " JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT " !!!!

......... two guns

Post Script:
They have MANY other quality items that one can use on the RTV's !!!!
http://www.quadratec.com/

Attachments

• MIA POW WAVING.gif
    MIA POW WAVING.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 97

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Jamie! Sounds like a GREAT deal. I very well might pick up one of those later this spring.

vintovka

Looks good and about the maximum size I'd put on an rtv. If my warn m6000 ever dies i'd look at that one hard. FWIW a detachable setup with a front and rear 2x2 receivers would be an ideal setup.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
the front and rear setup is nice but the thing i learned from it is when i got stuck on my hpx the rear reciever was under water and in the mud and there was no way to put the winch into the reciever hitch so unless i had it installed in the rear before getting stuck i would need a shovel to dig the mud out just to swap it from the front to the rear.it did come in handy for pulling out trees and atv's though i didn't have to turn around to hook onto them i would just un hook th e winch from the front and plug it into the rear and walla. it has it's plus and minus but to me it's a good setup to have just incase.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Just strap it to your tailgate... It'll be easier to pull from that height.:wink: