Tractoritis

Thought that I should say hello, not sure how I stumbled upon this site, but it looks like I will be glad that I did.:D Want to acknowledge that I have tractoritis and proud of it.;)

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome aboard! It's good to see another Californian. I'm 4-500 miles north of you, in Sonoma County. Got any photos of your place, or equipment?

I'm sure you will like it here. :tiphat:

Mark777

Welcome MVR.

I've been around your town more than a few times...your place must be nice with 80 acres of rolling hills.

Is your Mahindra the newest of your tractor stable?

Mark

Titleman

Thought that I should say hello, not sure how I stumbled upon this site, but it looks like I will be glad that I did.:D Want to acknowledge that I have tractoritis and proud of it.;)
Welcome...., I've seen some of your post on another forum:tiphat: and look forward to your contributions here. I'm new to this site as well and have really enjoyed it so far. :D Tom

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Mtnview! How about sharing pics of those mountains when you have time?
I'm glad you found our site. We could call it tractoritis anonymous ....cause we all got it bad.
Welcome to the gang.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

jbrumberg

Welcome MtnViewRanch :Tip-Hat2: . Tractoritis led me here as well :D . The smilies are better here too :thumb:.
You will see a lot of familiar names here :cool: .

Jay

Dougster

Old Member
Hey Brian! Welcome aboard! :) Now you know where I landed. ;)

When things get cumbersome, repetitive, overcrowded and boring, sometimes a new start can be a very good thing! :D

Dougster

Ok, I'll put up some pics now and try to follow up with more later on. Wife is working on helping me out with new updated Mountain View Ranch website. That will have lots of pics and comments.:D Unfortunately at this moment most of my re-sized pics are of the Mahindra. More to follow though.

Attachments

• P1210048.JPG
    P1210048.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 227
  • P2190010.JPG
    P2190010.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 257
  • P2190017.JPG
    P2190017.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 214
  • P2190038.JPG
    P2190038.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 266
  • p2190040.jpg
    p2190040.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 221
  • p2190046.jpg
    p2190046.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 257
  • Case 1200 008.jpg
    Case 1200 008.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 235
  • P3190001.JPG
    P3190001.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 269

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok, I'll put up some pics now and try to follow up with more later on. Wife is working on helping me out with new updated Mountain View Ranch website. That will have lots of pics and comments.:D Unfortunately at this moment most of my re-sized pics are of the Mahindra. More to follow though.

Good post, we love pictures!!

Brian,
Nice to see you over here. You know there is a whole group of people here that are wondering why you have a New Holland colored Mahindra Tractor.:poke:

Hey I stopped by my dealer this weekend. He had a 5530 and a 7520 on the lot. Good thing my wife was with me I may have traded the 4530 in. :badidea: