for those that don't know...

rback33

I too am a transplant of sorts from another forum or two. I recognize a lot of the faces around here and mine should blend right in. I do not own a tractor even though I probably need one. I AM however the OEM sales and Service manager at KMW LTD. We are the OE supplier for almost all of the loaders for Mahindra tractors. We also have supplied loaders to other tractor manufacturers, but Mahindra has been our most well prolific. We also produce our own dealer line for the higher HP AG equipment aimed primarily at the midwest.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
DOC - HELP! WE'RE BEING INVADED BY THE MAHINDRA FOLKS!

They're coming in 2 at a time!

Welcome to the forum rback33. We have had a lot of Mahindra owners join us in the last few weeks.

I see you have 5 dogs and 2 horses. I think I have you beat. we have 8 dogs and 4 horses. We breed and show cocker spaniels. 6 are here with us and 2 are with handlers being shown. the horses are all pets. No barn cats though. The rats have run them off.

Jim

UncleBuck

I too am a transplant of sorts from another forum or two. I recognize a lot of the faces around here and mine should blend right in. I do not own a tractor even though I probably need one. I AM however the OEM sales and Service manager at KMW LTD. We are the OE supplier for almost all of the loaders for Mahindra tractors. We also have supplied loaders to other tractor manufacturers, but Mahindra has been our most well prolific. We also produce our own dealer line for the higher HP AG equipment aimed primarily at the midwest.
Hope you don't mind , I'm here also. I figured that if all the most helpful people from the old forum were here this is where I need to be :wave:

Dougster

Old Member
I will only add that Jeremy is a truly first class guy who has helped me out repeatedly with various FEL-related questions and issues. So even though my own reputation is shaky & cloudy at best, take it from me:

Jeremy is Da Man!!! :thumb:

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
Hope you don't mind , I'm here also. I figured that if all the most helpful people from the old forum were here this is where I need to be :wave:
This is the friendly tractor forum Buck! :thumb: This is the place for good conversation without the nastiness. I do believe they still allow old grouches to come over from that other site, but they must at least smile occasionally and behave themselves! ;)

Dougster

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
It is all Larry's fault! :thumb:

Dougster

You're first in line for that.

Remember, it's all Dougster's Fault. Only if it isn't Dougster's Fault (and he can prove it) then is it Larry's fault.

Jim

Dougster

Old Member
You're first in line for that.

Remember, it's all Dougster's Fault. Only if it isn't Dougster's Fault (and he can prove it) then is it Larry's fault.

Jim
This is so unfair! :eek: I mean... how can I be the cause of the problem when I am the problem? :read:

I believe I have you there on a technicality! :smartass:

Dougster

Welcome Jeremy
We have missed you, especially when Doug has a simple loader question(like what are the O rings for), and does not believe any of our answers. :bash:

Dougster

Old Member
Welcome Jeremy
We have missed you, especially when Doug has a simple loader question(like what are the O rings for), and does not believe any of our answers. :bash:
Well, look whose truck is apparently running again! ;) Or did they give you a brand new one like I predicted? Does it have leather seats??? :D

It wasn't the purpose of those loose o-rings... it was all about the correct method of removal. :moon3: But when Jeremy said to leave them alone... I obeyed!!! :mrgreen:

Dougster

Well, look whose truck is apparently running again! ;) Or did they give you a brand new one like I predicted? Does it have leather seats??? :D

It wasn't the purpose of those loose o-rings... it was all about the correct method of removal. :moon3: But when Jeremy said to leave them alone... I obeyed!!! :mrgreen:

Dougster

NA truck is running again. The replaced the driver side rear axle seals and axle. They are still working with Nissan to get it warrantied. :mrgreen:

rback33

Dougster

Hold on now... I did not tell you to leave them... In fact I said you could just tear them off by hand....:mrgreen::bangin: YOU decided you may need to repaint the cylinders some day and decided to leave them :yankchain: Do what you like :thumb:

Hold on now... I did not tell you to leave them... In fact I said you could just tear them off by hand....:mrgreen::bangin: YOU decided you may need to repaint the cylinders some day and decided to leave them :yankchain: Do what you like :thumb:

This is why we needed you heere Jeremy. Someone has to keep the Dougster on the straight and narrow. :umbrella:

Dougster

Old Member
rback33 said:
This is why we needed you heere Jeremy. Someone has to keep the Dougster on the straight and narrow. :umbrella:
Hmmmmmm... Let's review the evidence! :)

Dougster said:
I will cut them off with great care and precision... and keep them handy just in case the cylinders ever have to be repainted again!
civesnedfield said:
Yes do be careful with the scissors:p lest we get a scratch in the cylinder:eek:
rback33 said:
In that case... why not leave them there? lol hate to me Mr. Obvious...:D

I rest my case! :D And they are still there to this day! :thumb:

Dougster

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Jeremy and Buck. I'm glad you guys came over and decided to join up. Every forum has a most popular brand. TBN started out as Kubota. I've no clue what is most popular there now. NTT also started out with more Kubota members and Kubota posts for the 1st few months. I do believe Mahindra has passed Kubota on here.
Congrats guys.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: