New Member Pending

Hi Ed :wave:

Just went to your Tractor Picture site. Very nice. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How do you keep your tractor so clean? :thumb: :thumb:

Even the tires are polished. :cool:

Do you take the keg of beer to the fields with you. :beer:

How do you keep the beer cold? :yum:

Dougster...does this meet the Bill6 level ?:poke:

Hey Al--I don't clean it just hose it down every now and then. Tires polished:forgetit: that will never happen. The keg is only there for added weight--which now that is empty--doesn't add much. No really it is filled with lead. Doug seems to think that it adds character.

As to the Bill6 standard I will never even come close. :mrgreen:

It clearly does NOT meet the Bill6 Standard of Excellence in tractor care and maintenance. With that silly keg sitting on the back end, it doesn't even come close!!! ;)

Dougster

I guess I am going to have to just break down and add another honk of steel to the counter weight. ;)

I don't know how much more of this abuse I can take.

I hope the two of you realize that by my reusing that old thing, I am doing my part to prevent Global Warming.

Which by the way Doug is really hurting your plowing buisness right now. I just went outside in a T-shirt. No way you will be getting any Starbucks this week. :moon3:

Dougster

Old Member
I guess I am going to have to just break down and add another honk of steel to the counter weight. ;) I don't know how much more of this abuse I can take. I hope the two of you realize that by my reusing that old thing, I am doing my part to prevent Global Warming. Which by the way Doug is really hurting your plowing buisness right now. I just went outside in a T-shirt. No way you will be getting any Starbucks this week. :moon3:
That silly beer keg weight is an embarrassment to Mahindra owners everywhere and, in particular, members of the New England Delegation - Mahindra Division. The sooner it goes, the sooner we can all stand tall again and be proud of our fine machines!

And yes... Jay says no income for me until at least next week. But then it could be substantial! So just gruel for this week... but maybe real food again starting in perhaps 7-8 days!!! :thumb:

Dougster

GreenMtns

That silly beer keg weight is an embarrassment to Mahindra owners everywhere and, in particular, members of the New England Delegation - Mahindra Division. The sooner it goes, the sooner we can all stand tall again and be proud of our fine machines!

And yes... Jay says no income for me until at least next week. But then it could be substantial! So just gruel for this week... but maybe real food again starting in perhaps 7-8 days!!! :thumb:

Dougster

Jay :wave: :wave: :wave: :mrgreen:

You gott'a help me here. I leave for Detroit on Wednesday. Won't be back until the 18th.
It is very important that the weather be warm and clear
during that time.

:no: :snow::snow:

DO NOT listen to Dougster. I'm in it for the drive, he is only in it for the coffee.

Dougster

Old Member
DO NOT listen to Dougster. I'm in it for the drive, he is only in it for the coffee.
Al is rich Jay! Just look at his heated and air-conditioned CAB tractor!!! He can afford to fly or take a train!!! :thumb:

Meanwhile, the poor old Dougster is eating the last of his gruel as we speak. :eek: After that "treat" runs out, who knows??? :(

I need another double push bad!!! :umbrella:

Dougster

jbrumberg

Al: I will give the data a look-see for the time frame indicated; I have to go to work- I will get back to you later.

Dougster: I still think something is going to happen this coming week :waiting: . I did the special snow dance last night. Have you checked your receding snow banks for "edibles"? My dog found a larder hidden by coydogs while snowshoeing on Sunday- a lot of good stuff in there :eek2: . I believe she is now in very poor standing with the local feral canine population :badidea: . Road Pate' can be quite appetizing if well prepared by a good :chef: otherwise :yuk:.

Jay:letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster: I still think something is going to happen this coming week :waiting: . I did the special snow dance last night.
From your lips (and hips!!!) to God's ears! :thumb:
Have you checked your receding snow banks for "edibles"? My dog found a larder hidden by coydogs while snowshoeing on Sunday - a lot of good stuff in there :eek2: . I believe she is now in very poor standing with the local feral canine population :badidea: . Road Pate' can be quite appetizing if well prepared by a good :chef: otherwise :yuk:.

Jay
Now I can tell you with certainty that the poor old Dougster has not yet stooped to eating roadkill or the like. :yuk: I'd go back to my office jail cell first and resume my old career. But true story: I had to cancel a doctor's appointment this week. It was a follow-up visit to see how some prescribed meds were working. Only problem is... I haven't yet bought one of the two meds prescribed 'cause I couldn't quite swing it last month. :eek: With so many other dental and medical bills piling up, something had to give and it was this one expensive prescription that I felt could be delayed. Now the doctor's assistant is on my case bad. :bash:

It's very embarrassing sometimes to be poor. :(

Dougster

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
I was over on that other site a couple of days ago, catching up on some new posts, and to my surprise JDCAN was flagged as Banned. I would have sent him a PM, but that option is not available, and I didn't have any contact info for him otherwise. Seems like some of their mods are getting quicker and quicker to do the ban or delete post thing over there. Now just for posting this here I may get banned over there too!!

Regards

Fred

Home is where the bus is....

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Fred, google can help to find folks like JDCAN.
I googled JDCAN email
and got quite a few hits.
Some were TBN but it appears he might belong to some other forums by the same name.
Google works great for unique or unusual member names. Another reason my membername is a poor one. do you know how many Doc's there are???? :eek:

Bindian

I guess I am going to have to just break down and add another honk of steel to the counter weight. ;)

I don't know how much more of this abuse I can take.

I hope the two of you realize that by my reusing that old thing, I am doing my part to prevent Global Warming.

Which by the way Doug is really hurting your plowing buisness right now. I just went outside in a T-shirt. No way you will be getting any Starbucks this week. :moon3:
Ed,
All this time I thought it was full of beer.:yum: Can I get one in red paint, full of Tequila?:cool:
hugs, Brandi

GreenMtns

Ed,
All this time I thought it was full of beer.:yum: Can I get one in red paint, full of Tequila?:cool:
hugs, Brandi

Hey Brandi

I have a good friend from Warren, ME. He was a logger too. He tells me they all hide their beer like that. So ME must be full of kegs. I sure Ed :poke: :poke: will be glad to paint one RED and mail it to you. :yum::yum::yum:

Maybe he will paint one Brown and send it to the Dougster so he will be able to have a supply of :starbucks: if he ever gets to work with his tractor again.

With all the loggers up there, the place is probably full of them, but now that then secret is out :pat: they will find another place for the "beverage of choice".

Dougster

Old Member
Maybe he will paint one Brown and send it to the Dougster so he will be able to have a supply of :starbucks: if he ever gets to work with his tractor again.
Now everyone knows that the poor old Dougster can't even afford a *cup* of Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee let alone a keg full. :eek:

And besides, The old Dougster likes his tea and coffee extremely hot... almost to the point where it burns the tongue and lips. :eek:

I doubt that old keg of Ed's is insulated!!! :)

Dougster

Bindian

Now everyone knows that the poor old Dougster can't even afford a *cup* of Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee let alone a keg full. :eek:

And besides, The old Dougster likes his tea and coffee extremely hot... almost to the point where it burns the tongue and lips. :eek:

I doubt that old keg of Ed's is insulated!!! :)

Dougster
Dougster,
You can get a double wall keg and plumb the exhaust into it. That will warm the coffee up.:starbucks: You can use stainless braided aircraft hose for the right touch. But then it might be mistaken for a still. :yum::yum: :badidea: Tea is for hot days and comes one way down here..............iced.:snow: The only thing I drink hot is hot buttered rum and Pace Picante Sauce.:nuke::nuke:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster,
You can get a double wall keg and plumb the exhaust into it. That will warm the coffee up.:starbucks: You can use stainless braided aircraft hose for the right touch. But then it might be mistaken for a still. :yum::yum: :badidea: Tea is for hot days and comes one way down here..............iced.:snow: The only thing I drink hot is hot buttered rum and Pace Picante Sauce.:nuke::nuke:
hugs, Brandi
Yeah, well, there are a lot of things I could do if I were an aircraft mechanic with a sheet metal specialty!!! :eek: Among them... I could actually afford to buy a cup of Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee!!! :thumb:

Dougster

Ed,
hugs, Brandi

I have a good friend from Warren, ME. He was a logger too. He tells me they all hide their beer like that.

You guys are all too funny:yum: The extra weight for the counterweight has now gone on the Top of the spring/summer things to do list. Now all I have to do is figure a way to get all the lead out of the darn thing so I can reuse it. :starbucks:

Bindian

You guys are all too funny:yum: The extra weight for the counterweight has now gone on the Top of the spribung/summer things to do list. Now all I have to do is figure a way to get all the lead out of the darn thing so I can reuse it. :starbucks:

Ed,
Was the lead melted and poured in? Or chunks dropped in the hole? You can fish the chunks out, but your be cross eyed.:yum::yum:
hugs, Brandi

xPosTech

You guys are all too funny:yum: The extra weight for the counterweight has now gone on the Top of the spring/summer things to do list. Now all I have to do is figure a way to get all the lead out of the darn thing so I can reuse it. :starbucks:

I can remember when the "in thing" was a rear mounted keg full of gas. Went with Moon hub caps and rolled and tucked interiors.:cool:

The only thing I drink hot is hot buttered rum and Pace Picante Sauce.
hugs, Brandi

Red Top Pace:bb:

Ted

Bindian

I can remember when the "in thing" was a rear mounted keg full of gas. Went with Moon hub caps and rolled and tucked interiors.:cool:

Red Top Pace:bb:

Ted

Ted,
My cousin had a keg for a gas tank above the engine on his dune buggy rail. Coolest thing I ever saw.:cool::cool:
hugs, Brandi