Roxor and Jeep squabble

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i noticed that Jeep is suing to keep Roxor out of North America. i think one judge has ruled in favor of Jeep???:cuss:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The fight goes on. I haven't been keeping up with it in a few weeks but it is worrisome .... I sure like my Roxor though .
edit: There's talk of a merger between Fiat Chrysler & Peugeot and the introduction of a baby jeep.. looks a lot like a Roxor. View further down the page to see a picture of it in this news article.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/bad-ass-baby-jeep-2022

Last edited:

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i think the Roxor has it beat for now. although those little suzukie were pretty good little buggers. i still have the old reliable Land Rover Series IIA,what a machine

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
it's to bad they have to scuffle over this. jeep has no intention to serve the market with a roxor type vehicle anyway so how is it that MM is damaging them at all.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The new design looks ... well.... not appealing to me anyways..... It reminds me of an unfinished project... I do love my 2018 Roxor though and if the basics remain the same, I might could grow to love the new design . It just won't be attractive. Sorta like a marriage I guess.. even if it's not pretty.. it will be the "loyalty and dependability" that will count. collie