Hello All. nice Forums

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. What is your property like? How big of a garden?

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome and enjoy the forum. What kind of implements you plan on running? Got a size in mind? Gonna need 4WD? Fill in some more gaps and you'll get lot's of help ...........:a1:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome and enjoy the forum. What kind of implements you plan on running? Got a size in mind? Gonna need 4WD? Fill in some more gaps and you'll get lot's of help ...........:a1:

Yea, we love to spend money on equipment especially when it's someone else's $$. We're like kids in a Christmas catalog - it makes for good times and we get as excited as if the purchase was ours. :) There is a lot of experience here and thoughts on the best values etc.. I have a Kioti DK40 and love it. Good Luck . bordercollie

Kanook

WELCOME...dO YOU ANTICIPATE USING
..Front end loader (FEL)
..Plough
..roto tiller
..chipper/shredder
..mower
..snow balde/blower
..etc

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi and welcome to Net Tractor Talk.
One thing I was so glad folks told me about when I was a newbie ..... the FEL .. Front end loader. Whether you know it or not, you need one and will be so glad you included that as part of your tractor purchase. 4wd is also highly advisable. Other than that give us a little more info and we'll have lots of suggestions.
What all tractor brands / dealers are within reasonable driving distance for you?