Howdy from Kansas

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
I hope I posted this in the right place . I,m new here & had the pleasure of meeting one of the members from here last night & He told Me about this site, Thanks Erik , I enjoyed the visit .

I,m looking forward to catching up on the threads here . I,m not great on grammer or spelling so I,ll apologise in advance. Thanks , looks like a great site . Bob

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome aboard and you posted in the right place!

Glad Erik sent you our way!

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
HI Bob. Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. I'm glad Erik brought you over our way. :D I'll give reps to Erik when he posts in this thread.

Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :beer:

Erik

Bob offered me a radio on another forum for my pasture truck.
when I showed up and a 5 minute stop turned into an hour and a half talk about pretty much everything while looking across his land and watching the sunset, I knew he needed to hear about this forum. (while we talked, my wife played hide & seek with his pack of feral kittens - I almost ended up with more than a box of radios)
I think he'll fit in fine here.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good job Erik. and lucky you not going home with a kitten / cat. :eek: :yum:

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Guys , looks like a nice Forum & great people , Thanks Erik , I,ve got lots to look at here & I,m sure I,ll have lots of questions & hopefully a few answers .

First Question being , does anybody want any cats ? . Bob

Erik

Good job Erik. and lucky you not going home with a kitten / cat. :eek: :yum:

Doc, "A" kitten wouldn't have been a problem.
2 kittens would be pretty OK - they could double team the cottontail crop I have going -- Bob was willing to send us "half the herd"... :D

and for anyone answering his ad for free cats, be careful - I stopped in for "a" radio - and ended up with 5...

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks OhioTC18 , Looks like a great forum . Oh Yea Erik You forgot something when you left . :wink: . Bob

Attachments

• P8130012.JPG
    P8130012.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 247
  • PA160004.JPG
    PA160004.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 244

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pics Bob. Especially the one in the tree. :yum:
Looks like you still have a few to pass on to some lucky home. :D

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Doc . I,m still trying to figure out how things work here . I was going to ask a question about a problem I got with My electric golf cart but not sure where to post it . :pat: . Any Ideas , I did a search & couldn,t find anything related . Thanks Bob

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Lawn and Garden would work or Misc.
Don't fret, just take your best guess on what forum to post stuff in. If it is way off it is easliy moved by the mods or myself. If you ever post one in a particular forum but wish you had posted it somewhere else just click the "report post" button and in the reason why just say you would like it moved to xxx forum and someone will take care of it.
We are easy to get along with. :D

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Guys . I posted it in Misc as it seems to have more of a varirity of topics . Bob