workinallthetime

workinallthetime

well i just found this place and thought i would sign up. A man can never have to much info
proud owner of a kubota b3030 TLB and a zd326, im from Tulsa Oklahoma and have yet to find a week with ehough hours in it for me to get done what i need to do.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Welcome aboard! You'll find this is a friendly bunch.

Some of us can be a little wordy at times ....

We love photos, and particularly of tractors actually doing something.

We're looking forward to talking with you!

Mark777

Welcome workinallthetime!

Glad you found us...and yep, we sure like pictures and look forward to seeing your stuff :).

Dougster

Old Member
well i just found this place and thought i would sign up. A man can never have to much info
proud owner of a kubota b3030 TLB and a zd326, im from Tulsa Oklahoma and have yet to find a week with ehough hours in it for me to get done what i need to do.
Hey Dan! :wave: Welcome to the friendly tractor forum! :thumb:

For those who aren't already familiar with the name, I'd just like to say that Dan was my inspiration to keep going with my little start-up tractor services business earlier this year when everything was looking kinda ugly and bleak. The bottom line is that Dan was finding excellent success with his similar start-up business while I continued to stumble and struggle with mine. While our local markets are clearly different, Dan showed me that what I wanted to achieve actually could be done with the right attitude and formula (and a little good luck too).

But alas... Dan's high value elsewhere came back to steal him away from his compact tractor-related business, at least as a full-time gig. That may eventually happen to me as well as the bills continue to pile up. Next season will make that critical determination for me.

How's about an update Dan? Is the business still alive? Or have the big bucks & perks elsewhere stolen you back for good? ;)

Dougster

rback33

Welcome Dan! Glad you could make it over here. Sure seems like Doug has connections to all the new members these days...lol Yeah.. don't forget the pics..even if it just means copying your avatar over so it looks like the real you!:mrgreen:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Dan. I think more than a few of us can relate to your handle on here. :D
I'm an ex TBN'er that got banned, so I started my own tractor forum. I'm glad you decided to join up.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Archdean

Welcome Dan and oh! BTW the world just cant have too many OKLAHOMANS with Kubotas, (Grand Lake here) !!

Like Doc, (maybe we should start a "Banned from anywhere Forum") I too started a forum and while not as many members as Doc's yet it's free thinking and all is open. No Nattering Nanny Nabob's in either place!:thumb:

Bindian

Hey Dan! :wave: Welcome to the friendly tractor forum! :thumb:

For those who aren't already familiar with the name, I'd just like to say that Dan was my inspiration to keep going with my little start-up tractor services business earlier this year when everything was looking kinda ugly and bleak.

Dougster
Dan,
Welcome.:wave: Any friend of Dougster's is a friend of mine.:thumb: Including Ed and FarmwithJunk.:poke: I looked at Kubota zero turn mowers and liked them:), but went with a Hustler Fastrack. My Mahindra/MF dealer sales them and I naturaly was sold on them with parts and service being more convenient. Zero turn is truly the way to go in mowers. Just wished I could have afforded a diesel at the time.:sad:
hugs, Brandi

Dan,
Welcome.:wave: Any friend of Dougster's is a friend of mine.:thumb: Including Ed and FarmwithJunk.:poke: I looked at Kubota zero turn mowers and liked them:), but went with a Hustler Fastrack. My Mahindra/MF dealer sales them and I naturaly was sold on them with parts and service being more convenient. Zero turn is truly the way to go in mowers. Just wished I could have afforded a diesel at the time.:sad:
hugs, Brandi
:mrgreen:

:poke: Mack at'cha Brandi:wave: :mrgreen:

workinallthetime

well its nice to find another place, i hope yall dont get to involved with that diesel vs gas and chevy vs fors vs toyota, that gets so dang old. talk about beating a dead horse. :bash:
Doug im neck deep in the working the working world right now, 11 hour days doesnt leave much time for tractor work, this holiday season with all the ice storm debris i have had more seat time than ever, i actually used a tank of fuel in 3 days. I could be making enough right now to set me till spring but im stuck inside working for the man, guess the only good side is im making close to double what i was when i quit.
The wife has me doing remodel work on the downstairs and i trade my mud and tape for diesel smoke and dirt every chance i get. Im working twords getting a grapple set up for the b3030 right now, trying to figure out the most economical way to do that.

have a good one all, glad i found a new pile to play in

well its nice to find another place, i hope yall dont get to involved with that diesel vs gas and chevy vs fors vs toyota, that gets so dang old. talk about beating a dead horse. :bash:
Doug im neck deep in the working the working world right now, 11 hour days doesnt leave much time for tractor work, this holiday season with all the ice storm debris i have had more seat time than ever, i actually used a tank of fuel in 3 days. I could be making enough right now to set me till spring but im stuck inside working for the man, guess the only good side is im making close to double what i was when i quit.
The wife has me doing remodel work on the downstairs and i trade my mud and tape for diesel smoke and dirt every chance i get. Im working twords getting a grapple set up for the b3030 right now, trying to figure out the most economical way to do that.

No brand/color wars here! We're too busy with the DANG YANKEES vs. TRUE LOYAL AMERICANS from the SOUTH flame wars to concern ourselves with trivial issues like brand bashing :bash: :bangin: :moon3: :yum: :yum: :beer: :poke: :fight: :boxing:

Dougster

Old Member
Well Dan, as a person whose financial ship is sinking deeper and faster with every passing month, I can assure you that the temptation and possibility of going back to working for the man is on my mind constantly. But it is very hard to give up my dream of self-employment and independence from the whims of evil bossmen and an industry that doesn't seem to know where it's going anymore. I struggle with the numbers and the emotions every single day. Most outside observers look at the numbers and think I am crazy. Sometimes I think I'm crazy as well. :eek:

I'm sure you did the right thing for you and I don't blame you at all for putting family first. It's just hard knowing that the man who became my inspiration and showed me that my dream was not totally and completely crazy ultimately succumbed to the callback from the man waiving around the tall green. :(

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
No brand/color wars here! We're too busy with the DANG YANKEES vs. TRUE LOYAL AMERICANS from the SOUTH flame wars to concern ourselves with trivial issues like brand bashing :bash: :bangin: :moon3: :yum: :beer: :poke: :boxing:
Well, Junk is at least half right. No out-of-control brand wars here. A little light kidding occasionally... but mostly a sense of respect for the viewpoints of others and the reasons they chose their particular machines. :thumb:

On the other hand, there does seem to be a problem brewing here with TOO DANG MANY Kentuckians!!! :mrgreen:

Led by their fearless leader, FarmsWithAntiques, they try to make us all talk funny and believe that antique tractors can do all the same things (and just as well) as modern, state-of-the-art machinery! :rolleyes:

They also try to confuse us by using the terms "antique tractor" vs. "classic tractor" to differentiate between certain older tractors when we all know that they are all simply old antiques!!! :smartass:

We are addressing the problem by bringing in more solid, sensible New Englanders to balance out the Kentuckian influence and keep NTT running on an even keel. ;)

Dougster

xPosTech

No brand/color wars here! We're too busy with the DANG YANKEES vs. TRUE LOYAL AMERICANS from the SOUTH flame wars to concern ourselves with trivial issues like brand bashing :bash: :bangin: :moon3: :yum: :yum: :beer: :poke: :fight: :boxing:

Y'all know that I was 15 years old before I figured out that Dang Yankees wuz two words not one?:wink:
Black Dots.jpgWeird.jpg

Tastes .jpg

Since we're s'posed to end the year with a smile on our face.
Sometimes it's hard to find something :yum: on the web that's undirty.

Anorexia.jpg
A couple of unknowns having fun.:yum:

Ted...
...down south...
...in Texas

Bindian

Workinallthetime,
We don't do that. We just get animated:bash::bangin::yankchain::poke::fight::beer::notthatway: about talking about the best color of a bucket and how clean (or dirty) a tractor should be.
hugs, Brandi

irwin

Well, well, another familiar name shows up, welcome aboard Dan.:wave:
The only dead horse beating I've noticed here has been :yankchain: , this kind..:mrgreen: