just signed up last nite

Dougster

Old Member
So true, so true. We are such great people we keep letting Doug come back to play with us...:mrgreen:
Hmmmmmmm... Now let me see here. :read: I was member number 229. You came in at 299. So it looks to me like I was here 70 people before you popped in the door! :smartass: That gives me Seniority my young Kansas loader Guru friend!!! :thumb:

Plus never forget... I am NTT's Only Official OLD MEMBER.

No one else even comes close to having that honorable distinction! :respect:

Dougster

Barrington, heh? :thumb: That's a fabulous area. :) WAY too rich for my wallet... but they do let me drive through there on the way to Warren and parts South! ;)

Shouldn't you be more into fiberglass and marine diesels than welding and tractors??? :yankchain: :poke: :fishing:

Dougster
i grew up in middletown,my wife and i just rent this place actually cheaper than the place we had in bristol,your reaction is what i usually get alotta snotty people in town i just ignore em.you should see the looks i get in the grocery store after work in my carharts and them in there big$$$$$$$$ clothes like i said thou i dont care dont like it dont look

jbrumberg

In my area of MA I only have to deal with transient snoots, a lot of us hillapes wear carharts so they are in the minority. What we have to deal with is the local groovers and artist types and the occssional trip to the big city of Northampton :eek2: :noevil: . I still can not understand how people can wear those sandel thingies in this weather :confused: . Jay:letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
i grew up in middletown,my wife and i just rent this place actually cheaper than the place we had in bristol,your reaction is what i usually get alotta snotty people in town i just ignore em.you should see the looks i get in the grocery store after work in my carharts and them in there big$$$$$$$$ clothes like i said thou i dont care dont like it dont look
I don't know Lou. :rolleyes: Methinks thou doth protest too much! ;)

How do we know you're not one of them rich Newport Mansion types??? :)

Dougster

Dougster

Old Member
In my area of MA I only have to deal with transient snoots, a lot of us hillapes wear carharts so they are in the minority. What we have to deal with is the local groovers and artist types and the occssional trip to the big city of Northampton :eek2: :noevil: . I still can not understand how people can wear those sandel thingies in this weather :confused: . Jay:letitsnow:
Oh Jay... :eek: ...you are up there in the Belly of the Beast!!! Moonbat City, USA!!! ;)

Dougster

jbrumberg

It can be intertaining for short periods though :huh: . I tend to go to Pittsfield for groceries; NoHo for the restaurants there. It was a lot more colorful when the Northampton State Hospital was still in existence. I knew all those colorful souls. They at least had an excuse for their behaviors :ohmy: . Jay :letitsnow:

Dougster

Old Member
It can be intertaining for short periods though :huh: . I tend to go to Pittsfield for groceries; NoHo for the restaurants there. It was a lot more colorful when the Northampton State Hospital was still in existence. I knew all those colorful souls. They at least had an excuse for their behaviors :ohmy: . Jay :letitsnow:
It is a most curious part of our state. Part beautiful, part kooky, part educational... but still (unfortunately) very expensive in which to live. :eek:

Dougster

Bindian

Everybody needs to remember that we need to humor the old member.;) [/quote
Brian,
Just remember to type larger so he can read it. Maybe we can take up a collection and buy a Starbucks gift card for him.;) After all, it shouldn't cost that much. I found 20 cents last night I can contribute.:smile: But I do need to ask, is drinking and plowing:letitsnow: allowed up there?:confused: I can just imagine
old member plowing across someone's front yard caused by the sugar rush.:badidea:
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Everybody needs to remember that we need to humor the old member.;)
Brian,
Just remember to type larger so he can read it. Maybe we can take up a collection and buy a Starbucks gift card for him.;) After all, it shouldn't cost that much. I found 20 cents last night I can contribute.:smile: But I do need to ask, is drinking and plowing:letitsnow: allowed up there?:confused: I can just imagine old member plowing across someone's front yard caused by the sugar rush.:badidea:
hugs, Brandi
Brand New NTT Rule: No fair ganging up or pig-piling on NTT's only official "old member"!!! :D Remember people... I'm all you've got!!! :respect:

No sugar rush possible since I don't use sugar... but Oh that caffeine jolt can make for one wild & exhilarating trip!!! :thumb:

Dougster

Doug, not to change the thread, but how about some pics of your tractor stuff. For some reason I have been craving pictures lately.

Oh, Brandi, local dealer has a 7 foot road scraper for $1400 + shipping, not a bad deal. You could pick it up when you come out in February.:thumb: You get free shipping right?:mrgreen:

Dougster

Old Member
Doug, not to change the thread, but how about some pics of your tractor stuff. For some reason I have been craving pictures lately.
Now Brian, I don't have many dozens of very large toys like you've got. And to make matters worse, I am not exactly an active "action shot" shutter bug (for reasons that we have previously discussed).

But looking through the files, here is an old picture of the Red Beast taken back near when it was purchased in August 2006. If you've seen it before... too dang bad! :D

Dougster

Attachments

• Mahindra 4110.jpg
    Mahindra 4110.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 218

Bindian

Oh, Brandi, local dealer has a 7 foot road scraper for $1400 + shipping, not a bad deal. You could pick it up when you come out in February.:thumb: You get free shipping right?:mrgreen:
Brain,
Only if it fits in the baggae bin on the planes.:umbrella: I am sure there is a weight limit there also.;)
hugs, Brandi

Now Brian, I don't have many dozens of very large toys like you've got. And to make matters worse, I am not exactly an active "action shot" shutter bug (for reasons that we have previously discussed).

But looking through the files, here is an old picture of the Red Beast taken back near when it was purchased in August 2006. If you've seen it before... too dang bad! :D

Dougster

Doug, thanks. :tiphat: You don't know how nice it is to see your RED BEAST in that beautiful setting.

Dougster

Old Member
Doug, thanks. :tiphat: You don't know how nice it is to see your RED BEAST in that beautiful setting.
It was certainly shinier then than it is now... almost met the full "Bill6 Standard" at that point... but such is life. :rolleyes: It's still in good shape except for that damaged backhoe bucket curl cylinder rod and a little careful paint touch-up needed both fore and aft. :eek:

I'll try to take more pictures of all the fixes and mods in the spring when the Beast comes out of its winter hibernation. I promise! :thumb:

Dougster

xPosTech

I know for a fact I wouldn't want it.:respect:
hugs, Brandi

:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Doug:

What is a 66" Piranha Root? You claim to have one. Did you dig it up yourself? Do you show it to people, or is it a private sorta thing? We have lots of sassafras roots down here, but nothin' that big.

I couldn't find a picture of a Piranha Root or plant but did find this artist's rendering:

Piranha_Plant_Mafia.jpg

Sounds like it oughta be somewhere down here in TEXAS though.

Ted