Think we A'skert 'em off????

jbrumberg

Yep, that was Groucho. :yum: And he would say it in his own special way. Always funny.

What kind of name is that for a kid. Groucho, Harpo Zeppo and at least one other one that i can't remember.

There was Chico as well and I believe another "straight man" brother. There was also a sister I believe with a "normal" name. I will check. Maybe I am confusing the Marx family with a patient's family where the sons were named Primo, Secondo, and Trento (?). Jay

rback33

I want to know what the hell Douster did to the server. I was seriously about in withdrawl convulsions over here....:pat:

Dougster

Old Member
I want to know what the hell Douster did to the server. I was seriously about in withdrawl convulsions over here....:pat:
I bet he spilled some Starbucks in it :hide:
Hey, Hey, Hey!!! :rolleyes: Come on now guys!!! You can't blame me for whatever happened! :eek: I've been offline since 2:37 PM according to the "You last visited" line... :cool: ...although I did notice some awfully buggy operation from time to time throughout the morning and early afternoon. I thought it was my own computer or network connection and re-booted both computer and DSL modem several times.

Dougster :starbucks:

Dougster

Old Member
Doc, didn't the dns problem start at 2:36:59?
Now that was genuinely funny! :yum: Time to get out the glass cleaner and clean the dang Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee I just blew out all over my screen!!! :mrgreen:

Even my GF burst into laughter when I read it!!! :thumb:

But I 100% guarantee you... it weren't moi!!! :respect:

rback33

Now that was genuinely funny! :yum: Time to get out the glass cleaner and clean the dang Starbucks :starbucks: Coffee I just blew out all over my screen!!! :mrgreen:

Even my GF burst into laughter when I read it!!! :thumb:

But I 100% guarantee you... it weren't moi!!! :respect:

Cough cough BS:yum::yum::yum:

Dougster

Old Member
Cough cough BS:yum::yum::yum:
Well, we'll just have to wait for Doc's autopsy to clear this up. I know that SOP is to blame the poor old Dougster for anything and everything... but I swear on my new Welder's Handbook: I was nowhere near a computer all late-afternoon!!! :eek:

Well, we'll just have to wait for Doc's autopsy to clear this up. I know that SOP is to blame the poor old Dougster for anything and everything... but I swear on my new Welder's Handbook: I was nowhere near a computer all late-afternoon!!! :eek:

Believe it or not, I was a mischeivious little varmit when I was young. I know that's hard to see nowdays, but trust me, I was.:noevil:

My father would blame me for EVERYTHING that happened. My sister would leave a dang bra layin' on the bathroom floor and I'd somehow get the blame.:yum: :shitHitsFan:

When I'd proclaim my innocence, dad would just say I needed to stand there and take it like a man for all the times I did something wrong and got away with it.

So, Ol' Dougster, even if evidence should materialize showing where you WEREN'T at fault for the brief lapse in service here on NTT, just stand there and take it for all those times we missed an opportunity to find you guilty for past indescressions.:hide:

Dougster

Old Member
So, Ol' Dougster, even if evidence should materialize showing where you WEREN'T at fault for the brief lapse in service here on NTT, just stand there and take it for all those times we missed an opportunity to find you guilty for past indescressions.:hide:
I hear what you're saying Junk... and I really shouldn't whine... but sometimes it seems like I have already "taken the fall" enough times for at least 2 or 3 full lifetimes. At some point, you'd think it would end. But it just keeps on comin'. :eek:

Hopefully, Doc will clear me fully on this one. I need to win one once in a while. :)

It's okay Doc. Kinda like Scotch... it's an aquired taste! ;)

I find it interesting to take a look back at the recent intro threads and see where mongoose's ranks (in terms of total number of posts). Brandi's intro thread is still at number 1 with 147 replies. Jay's "New Member Pending" thread is at number 2 with 129 replies (for a member yet to appear... yes?). And mongoose is currently at number 3 with 128 replies. :)

That Loader Kid from Kansas (a.k.a., Jeremy) is 4th (and the last one with over 100 replies), Mud is 5th, Brenda from M-USA is 6th, Dan (workinallthetime) is 7th, Joe (colt77) is 8th, Mark from Texas (mobilus) is 9th and Lou in RI (green yanmar) rounds out the top 10! :D

I didn't even make the top 20!!! :eek:

hey im in the top ten:tiphat: i wouldnt change a thing,i really like this site.its fun,its informative just basicly a good group of guys and brandi's:rolleyes: .

jbrumberg

I definitely have much too much time on my hands and not by personal choice recently :shitHitsFan:, :eek:, :pat: . :starbucks:, weather stuff, NTT in particular :tiphat:, and another site not to be mentionned are keeping me from getting myself in "real trouble" with "bad" behavior and "She Who Must Be Obeyed". I feel like a hyperactive kid in preschool wiith all the "adult" supervision I am receiving lately. On the positive I have been a pretty good:chef: and I am starting to become domesticated :hangingclothes: , although I still leave empty bags (null set) and my undergarments (environmental hygiene challenges) on the floor (I might add that I have always raised and lowered the toilet seat since living with 5 college coeds :rolleyes:.). BTW Ol' Dougster enough of my body parts have been going in your general direction and elsewhere from western MA that maybe what is left of me should swing by as well so at least you and the Drs. @ Mass General can met what is left of me. I am not allowed to work or play, but I can still take advantage of the vices still allowed me and get some seat time on the tractor. Thank you all for the stimulation- Jay :letitsnow:

Bindian

I didn't even make the top 20!!! :eek:

Dougster,
:pat: It's because you beat us all here. It was pre:starbucks: days. I, also, couldn't get on NTT and sent Dougster an email asking him what happened. I should have asked............what did you do Dougster?:yum::yum::hide:
hugs, Brandi

jbrumberg

Please let us try not to beat up on poor 'Ol Dougster :starbucks: too much this weekend :yum: . I do not think he will be around very much :eek: to "defend" himself due to his weekend commitments :wink: :cool: . Jay :letitsnow:

BTW: A "phantom" beat everyone except Brandi :pat: in the introduction post numbers. What does that say about the rest of the membership?:noevil:

Please let us try not to beat up on poor 'Ol Dougster :starbucks: too much this weekend :yum: . I do not think he will be around very much :eek: to "defend" himself

Too bad Jay. He mashes on me on the weekends, when he knows that it has taken me almost an hour to read this thread Then another hour to actually post a reply. No no it is not because I read and type slow, as the Dougster would have you all believe.

Heck as far as scaying people off I don't believe we intend to or actually have done that. I think this is us being us, Oh yea and Junk being Junk.

GO Yanks

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster, :pat: It's because you beat us all here. It was pre:starbucks: days. I, also, couldn't get on NTT and sent Dougster an email asking him what happened. I should have asked............what did you do Dougster?:yum::hide:
hugs, Brandi
No email here. That Kansas Loader Kid also said he sent me an e-mail that I never got. Otherwise, all seems well on this end. :) But as stated above, I totally assure y'all that I had nothing whatsoever to do with any Friday late afternoon crash of NTT. Heck, I wasn't even near a computer. :(
Like Junk said in http://www.nettractortalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=428
This much I know. The post count is about to start climbing fast:poke::yum:
hugs, Brandi
And indeed... for better or worse... It certainly DID!!! :thumb: