Our homestead

JDA 3020

We started out with just a 30 acre field in 1996 and built our home way back from the road
100_3434.jpg

My 3020 nest to the flag pole.

100_2433_042.jpg

Part of my income comes from making cabinets and furniture, here is a picture from inside my shop.
Steve_ash_tabelsaw.jpg

Down in my basement is my "classic musclecar" themed bar
SteveAshclassiccarbar6.jpg

Myself enjoying a cold beer next to the bandsaw.
th_Steve20at20his20Shop.jpg

And a picture in front of the pole barn with my 1969 chevelle SS and the 1966 JD 3020

Attachments

• 044_44-1-1.jpg
    044_44-1-1.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 498

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful place you have there JDA. I had a 66 Chevelle convertible and that is my favorite, but the 69 is my 2nd fav. Nice car. :thumb:
And that bar is cool. Looks like it's just waiting for a party to happen. :D :beer:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful place you have there JDA. I had a 66 Chevelle convertible and that is my favorite, but the 69 is my 2nd fav. Nice car. :thumb:
And that bar is cool. Looks like it's just waiting for a party to happen. :D :beer:

Forget about the Chevelle, I'm in love with the 4020 :thumb: One of my dreams is to find one to restore.

Jim

JDA 3020

I'm in love with the 4020 :thumb: One of my dreams is to find one to restore.

Jim

Uh, Jim....(whisper).... it's a 3020.:whistle:

Doc, that bar could sure tell some stories, there has been a lot of Super Bowl parties, graduations, bachelor parties, etc at that bar.:alc:

GreenMtns

JD 3020

Your place is beautiful. I have been to the UP a few times as well as the lower parts. I love to see it in summer, but mostly I get to go out there for a couple of weeks in JANUARY. It doesn't look like your pictures then. :letitsnow:

Nice job on the JD

N

Nicahawk

We started out with just a 30 acre field in 1996 and built our home way back from the road
View attachment 1084

My 3020 nest to the flag pole.

View attachment 1085

Part of my income comes from making cabinets and furniture, here is a picture from inside my shop.
View attachment 1087

Down in my basement is my "classic musclecar" themed bar
View attachment 1088

Myself enjoying a cold beer next to the bandsaw.
View attachment 1089

And a picture in front of the pole barn with my 1969 chevelle SS and the 1966 JD 3020
JD 3020

JD you've got a really nice place and I can tell your proud of it. You should be! Nice job on "all" of your projects.:tiphat:
Nic