running lights

8x56mn

Anyone added running or work lights to their tractor. On my TYM300, with the bucket raised or carring anything in the bucket, I cannot see at night because the lights are blocked.:shit: I have asked the dealer to come up with something to add on, perhaps to the ROP.

RollTide1

8x56
Look at the pics on the previous thread. Joeyd and Fla45fan have made some excellent modifications with ROPS lights. I'm looking at doing this also.

fla45fan

Here ya go 8x56mn - my dealer fashioned a bracket and added some driving lights I got from Wallyworld. He also added a water resistant switch - the one that came with the walmart lights looked flimsy

Attachments

• DSC02172.JPG
    DSC02172.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC02173.JPG
    DSC02173.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 86

Joeyd

Did your dealer ever come up with an idea? Here is how I added some rear lights to my T353. These are lights I bought from my TYM dealer, they have switches on the lights. The brackets are just "L" brackets from Lowe's and can be mounted forward also. I used the existing cab mounting bracket on the ROPS for a mounting spot, the only drilling required was on the L bracket to match the holes up with the cab bracket on the ROPS.

Attachments

• PA010007.jpg
    PA010007.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 47

8x56mn

I talked again with dealer, he said he has ben very busy, but has some lights that can be connected to spare plugs already on the back of the tractor that will turn off and on with the head light switch. Dam near drove into my ditch while transporting two trash dumpters in my FEL after dark down the driveway. I would have rolled her for sure. The lights on this tractor are useless if your carring anything in the bucket.