Kubota x1100c prices

Westfield

Buying a new Kubota X 1100 C with snowblower Can you Decker prices with a dealerships? Or is the price that is listed what you pay?

Last edited:

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Westfield and welcome to the forum- the best and most friendly around !!Back years ago, I shopped around and found a $500 difference . There are also offers for zero interest from the factory at times. If they are wantlng to sell, they should do something for you, if not , go down the road and see. They can add free accessories if corporate policy is no negotiating .

Grover C

I bought a RTV x 1100c work site model bed liner & work tires in December 2049 off list with cash. Went to 4 other dealers.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Westfield and Grover... welcome to the best Forum on the net.

Come back often and share your RTV experiences.

Keifer

Plant175

Depending on the dealer. If you go to large dealer a little south of you I think you may get a better deal. Pm me if you need further info.

geohorn

SUPER Site Supporter
Watch out for Apples vs Oranges.

One RTV may have bed-liner...the other not.
One RTV may have tilt-wheel...the other not.

The list can be looong on differences and you can miss some subtle ones that make a significant difference when shopping different dealers. Then after-the-sale service can be a big thing to consider. Buying a lower-price RTV from a dealer 100 miles away can come back to bite you if you need repair that requires on-site or pickup/delivery.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i agree with geohorn. if you are going to use as a snow blower i would definitely want the hand throttle. and maybe they could throw in some work lights and stuff.

Westfield

Unfortunately, all the Kubota dealers are 1 hour driving either to the North or to the South from my house. And I believe when you install the PTO for the attachments it comes with a hand throttle. But I will check with the dealer about this. Yesterday I went to a dealership South of me And I was pleasantly surprised he quoted me with $3,100 off the price. Today I am going to another dealership to see what they have to offer me.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That's good to know. I posted earlier about getting a savings of $500 among dealers . But that wasn't off of list but the best price the dealers were offering at the time. I think the list was a couple thousand more back then. You are wise and should end up with a good deal.

Westfield

My next stop a kubota dealer Was not worth the hour drive. The salesman told me he could not come close to my first proposal. I am going back to them on Thursday and purchase my new Kubota X1100C

Westfield

Ask the dealer how much it cost for the 50-hour service he told me around $400 wow what are they doing rebuilding the whole thing.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
You can price the items used on Messicks website and see what they cost. That sudt2 is pretty expensive though and then those hyd filters are also. Last time I ordered a filter kit it was nearly $80 and the fluids were additional . I guess it just depends on what all they actually do. Once mine left the dealership it never went back though. I did it myself because I'm a tightwad- but still used only sudt2 in the transmission . ;)
I would not forego those filters/fluid changes at 50 hrs because it will probably be some bits of breakin metals in there. bordercollie

Westfield

bordercollie thanks for the reply, yeah the days of working on machinery are over due to back issues. I am planning on taking it in for all the scheduled maintenance. You don't want to spend this much money on a piece of equipment and let it go to hell. I was shocked to the $4.25 per mile they would charge me to pick this machine up, my house is over an hour away. I was going to buy a new trailer to haul it with, but my generous neighbor said that he would take it over there when I needed to.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i got one of those crew chief oil evacuator thingys that you pull a vacuum on the tank and then insert the probe down the dipstick tube to suck out the oil. i absolutely love it especially for the X1100c. now i can change oil and filter with bare hands and never stoop except to twist off the oil filter. you should check them out but i suggest you get a good one.