Yanmar - John Deere Turf Tires with Wheels and Hubs

Ductape

Nice turf tires mounted on wheels with rear hubs included. Very little wear, some of the nibs are still on the outside of the tires. I used these for two summers mowing my lawn on my YM186D, but i believe they were take-offs originally on a YM187D. These should fit plenty of other Yanmars, as well as some Yanmar made deere tractors such as the 50 or 55 series tractors. I do not know for sure exactly what models they fit, so you will have to do your own homework. The center hole in the rear axle is six sided and looks to be approximately 1 3/4" across. Front wheels are four lug, rear wheels are six lug.

Asking $450.00

Rear tires are Bridgestone 31 x 15.5 - 15 on 15 x 15 wheels

Fronts are Bridgestone 20 x 8.00 - 10

I did find one plug in a front tire as shown in the photo. I did have to put some air in one of the fronts a couple times per year ( i assume the one with the plug), but its certainly nothing a little tire slime wouldn't fix. I see no dry rotting or cracking.

I would greatly prefer you come to 03276 to pick these up in person with cash in hand. I am willing to deliver these to the trucking terminal of your choce for $1 / mile (prepaid), but YOU must make all arrangements for them to be shipped. I have NO means of banding, boxing, or palletizing these...... this must be pre-arranged with the trucking company by you. They are NOT ups, or FedEx-able. All checks must clear (approx. 10 business days) before these leave my posession, sorry.

Attachments

• Tractor Tires 001.JPG
    Tractor Tires 001.JPG
    374.4 KB · Views: 6,401
  • Tractor Tires 002.JPG
    Tractor Tires 002.JPG
    345.9 KB · Views: 4,650
  • Tractor Tires 003.JPG
    Tractor Tires 003.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 3,023
  • Tractor Tires 004.JPG
    Tractor Tires 004.JPG
    379.7 KB · Views: 3,725
  • Tractor Tires 005.JPG
    Tractor Tires 005.JPG
    290.4 KB · Views: 3,364

Mark777

Ducktape,

The asking price is more than fair and I’ve been checking with customers who may be interested. The fact that the tires are matched for rolling circumference on the 4WD's makes them even more valuable. I believe (think) they should match up with models that have the hexogonal rear axles like the Ym155D/Ym1300D, Ym1401/Ym401D and probably the following models as well:

Series Drive HPs/Rpm Cyl cc L x W x H (mm) Kgs F.Tire R.Tire

YM-1502 4x2 15/2400 3 879 2570x1040x1780 640 4.00-12 8-20
YM-1502D 4x4 15/2400 3 879 2570x1040x1780 685 5.00-12 8-20

Freight, however, may kill the deal way down here in S.E. TX. :pat: Are you sure UPS and Fed-X won't do it? I have shipped and recieved tires (without wheels) via UPS as late as last year...maybe they dont do it amymore?

Good luck. Mark

Ductape

Paul,
I fear you will find your front wheels are five lug. Although my memory isn't what it used to be.

Mark,
The rears were just slightly shorter than my stock R1s, but the fronts were noticeably shorter than the stock R1s. I never had gearing issues running these on my 186, but i rarely used 4wd in summer. I certainly wouldn't believe the gearing is any different between a 187 and a 186, but that is why i stressed everyone doing their own homework. These came new on a guys 187 and he swapped them for R1s shortly after purchasing his tractor. Amazing what some folks have tucked in the corner of their barn for twenty years, huh??!! It was nice to have the rear hubs attached.... making swaps as easy as loosening the jamb bolts and pulling two pins.

As far as shipping..... i can only go on my experience. My area UPS used to take loose tires. Then that stopped, and they would take them if they were shrink wrapped. Then that stopped and they would only take items in a box. As stated, i'm happy to deliver these (As they sit, loose) to a depot within a reasonable distance for $1/mile (by mapquest). My fear is, when they are rejected, the buyer is somehow going to blame me. That is why i'm trying to be very clear about shipping being the buyers responsibilty. You are probably right about it being the deal breaker for any great distance.

I recently sold my 186, so these are available if someone wants them !

Scott

Ductape

Just to let you guys know..... the turf tires are SOLD !!! They found a new home on another YM186D in R.I. Happy mowing Eric !!