Magnatrac Hydro 5000

llfarm75

Looking to sell this. No longer need it after father passed away, more his toy for the mini farm he had. Had some hours on it, not really sure how many, but the engine has just been rebuilt completely and runs great. Kohler 25hp engine is in it as of current, and like I said, brand new. Looks a little rough but a good paint job on this would make it look odd.

I have most attachments as well. Blade, Scarifier, Bucket, 8"and 24" Backhoe bucket, and Forks.

The Magnatrac is a good machine for small to medium projects. I've dug up really hard ground and soft ground just as easy either way. It will push and pull more than you think. Also I have a log splitter with it as well, see pics. I have used the Magnatrac to pick the logs up and put them on the splitter. Work smarter not harder.

I would like to get 16k for everything I have, but open to negotiations. You will have to come pick it up though. I do have a goose neck trailer for sell as well if you want to buy that for the Magnatrac. I will be putting this on craiglist and maybe ebay. Please contact me via e-mail at thisnme@hotmail.com for offers and/or questions

Attachments

• Magnatrac1.jpg
    Magnatrac1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4,273
  • Magnatrac2.jpg
    Magnatrac2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 4,346
  • magnatrac3.jpg
    magnatrac3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 5,994
  • Logsplitter.jpg
    Logsplitter.jpg