More time on the computer

Macdaddy

Just found this site and had to join, seems like a friendly place.:wave:

Another tractor forum just means more time on the puter:thumb: My wife is going to flip:D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Macdaddy! Glad you joined up. We are small but have a great group of folks. I think you'll like it here! :D

Enjoy and post often! :thumb:

Mark777

Hey Macdaddy, Nice to see you.

I've been a long time member here myself....let me check my watch and I can tell you exactly.....LOL.

Hey Doc, I could put the word out and tell all my friends about this place....and they both would show up! (You probably wouldn't want them here anyway :))

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Macdaddy, Nice to see you.

I've been a long time member here myself....let me check my watch and I can tell you exactly.....LOL.

Hey Doc, I could put the word out and tell all my friends about this place....and they both would show up! (You probably wouldn't want them here anyway :))

Heck yeah, bring em on over here. We'll take our chances on them. :D

20 rep points for you for each one you bring here. Same offer for anyone who refers us a new member. Just post or PM me to let me know.

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Just found this site and had to join, seems like a friendly place.:wave:

Another tractor forum just means more time on the puter:thumb: My wife is going to flip:D

Welcome ................. BTW, just tell her you'll like us for the articles ..... :wink: