New Member With A New Tractor

M

mtntopper

I committed to buying the Kubota L39TLB yesterday. :D I have talked with some users running at about the same elevation in Colorado and with some adjustment to the fuel system they are happy with the tractor. In a few years, I am sure we will see more turbos in this class. At that time I may trade up. I really need it for smaller work such as cleaning up brush undergrowth, burying electrical, fencing, digging stumps, road work, trail building, and other smaller projects on my mountain properties where bigger equipment just does not fit. Now I need advice on why I should not of purchased the Kubota and went with the big green one!!!!:ohmy:

Bill

B

bczoom

Congrats Bill!!!

Now I need advice on why I should not of purchased the Kubota and went with the big green one!!!!:ohmy:
I can think of about 7,436,287 (give or take a couple) reasons on why you should have gone green but it sounds like it's too late now. :D :ohmy: :poke:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats Bill!!!

I can think of about 7,436,287 (give or take a couple) reasons on why you should have gone green but it sounds like it's too late now. :D :ohmy: :poke:

Why are there 7,436,287 reasons to buy an Oliver over the Kubota?:hide2:

jwstewar

Staff member
Now I need advice on why I should not of purchased the Kubota and went with the big green one!!!!

Wow, I need to get my eyes checked. I could have sworn New Hollands were BLUE.

BTW, MTNTOPPER welcome to NTT. Stay around for some fun and ideas. Make sure you post some pics of your new baby when you get a chance - even though it is ....um.....orange:D :poke:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Bill. I'm glad you joined up over here to. :thumb:

Like the guys said, we hope to see some pictures when you bring it home.

B

bczoom

I'd be all over that statement but don't want to mess up Bill's thread too much...